🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 39 — There Is Ninjas

Sean and Hayes bid listeners farewell on the last episode of the Reality show Show. They give us a glimpse into the ugly business of podcasting as they discuss Big Brother, get into the season premiere of Survivor, and wrap up the second to last episode of The Challenge. Finally, LAUREN LAPKUS drops by to talk about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, The Bachelor, and Chris Siegfried’s book of poems.

We try to play it cool for one week after you cracked our code and you go off the air?! Are you guys trying to free up your schedules to build in more time for dating people like us and Steve's sister?

It was a great run and we look forward to sending sexy boudoir pics to the new show's thread!

Hate to see you go but love to see you walk away.

Friendly X's, O's, and lingering hugs,

Dee & Sarah

• Like 6

*walks along side The Reality SHOW Show's open grave and throws in a single red rose*

Looking forward to the new show guys! I wish you'd told me before I got this tattoo though.

• Like 10

Hi, I'm totally new to the show and have never listened or posted before, great episode though and a perfect send off for this thing that I have definitely haven't been listening to since Day 1. Excited for the new show though guys, even though this show is really new to me.....

• Like 7

Noooo you guys left before covering the new Shark Tank! If I wasn't at work I would have pulled the sound clip from the show's opening sizzle reel where Kevin O'Leary goes "that dog is wearing a bow tie... that's insane!"

But if you don't mind me getting sincere and non-ironic here on the internet for a second, honestly, Reality Show Show has the distinction of being the most consistently funny podcast ever made. Congratulations to you guys for an unbelievable run. Super excited for whatever comes next for both of you.

• Like 6

I just wanna say Tanks But Yes Tanks to you guys, Hayes and Sean, for being two totally chilled-out bros and for making reality not bites.

In all sincerity, I will miss The Reality SHOW Show tremendously but I am very excited for your new show! I'm so glad we get to continue to enjoy you guys and your "comedy" (is that what you guys are going for?) even if there will be less talk about The Challenge in your new show. No need to worry, I'm sure I'll latch on to your new show as aggressively as I did this one and comment way way too much on the forums for it too. So you guys have that to look forward to!

You guys are truly the best and your cynical sarcastic bullshit really puts a big smile on my face as well as tones my abs (because I'm bussin' up so hard). Thanks for 39 awesome episodes and hours of good, chilled-out broing down! Even though it may seem inconsequential, it has really been great having your show as something to look forward to in my week and, not to get too personal here, it has actually made some pretty difficult times a little bit easier to get through and brought a smile to my face and joy to my heart when I really needed it. I guess you could say that my reality doesn't bites, in part, because of you guys. So thanks again guys!

Love You (for realsies), Bye.

• Like 8

If you guys think I'm going to follow you over to your new show, just because you came off 39 weeks of "hilarious" free material then you got another things comin! What's that? Oh I'm just supposed to "be a fan" cause you guys are lovable, down-to-earth knuckle heads who play by theirs own rules?!? Then when your next huge project or big deal comes along you can big boy us all again and buss us up real good. Is that how it works? Is "progressing in your career" really worth what you're putting Andy Kneis through?

Now that I think of it, yeah maybe I will listen to your new show. Probably every single episode, but I won't "enjoy" it immensely. Now that I know your game you can't hurt me anymore.

Toby- Can a dingus get one last swirly for the road?

P.S. Thanks for the scoop guys, the troops will be glad to know they weren't forgotten.

• Like 6

If you guys think I'm going to follow you over to your new show, just because you came off 39 weeks of "hilarious" free material then you got another things comin! What's that? Oh I'm just supposed to "be a fan" cause you guys are lovable, down-to-earth knuckle heads who play by theirs own rules?!? Then when your next huge project or big deal comes along you can big boy us all again and buss us up real good. Is that how it works? Is "progressing in your career" really worth what you're putting Andy Kneis through?

Thank you for your concern Brr II but luckily I am an artist which means I can channel all my deep sadness and despair into whatever stupid fucking song about podcasts I do next.

• Like 2

I have no clue why I started listening to the Reality Show Show, but it quickly became my favorite 'cast' ever. Loved it... love it.

I know you guys are a brand, I know you guys are basically in a elite class of untouchables and hollywood 'who's who crew'. But for real I think I liked the show so much because as a listener you guys seem like genuinely cool dudes.

Just want you to know, I've never taken off my podcast hat (it has a middle finger right in the middle of it and says "come at me" it doesn't say bro, but you know what it's getting at). No it was not sent to me from the host of the amazing chase, and you better believe i don't know his fucking name either, however I will continue to wear this in memory of Hayes and Sean and the best show ever about the worst shows ever.

• Like 5

thanks for saying my name on your radio show :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 3

I don't really know what to say other than tank you Sean & Hayes for the great times over the last several weeks. You guys are hilarious and I really enjoyed listening to your show, i'll be sure to follow you in the future!

• Like 1

The United States Constitution was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention.

The Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group.

The Bible predicted that Jack the Ripper would claim 39 victims... worldwide.

The Nazi scientists tried 39 times to breach the barrier into the draco reptilian interdimensional universe.

The Reailty SHOW Show only aired 39 episodes.

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE.

• Like 6

to be real though thanks for RSS, it was a treat

i never would have watched shark tank without you

looking forward to the new show

ALSO thanks for the shout out bit 2 weeks ago, i laughed

• Like 1

Yeah just echoing what everyone else has said, you guys are amazing and RSS was easily my favorite podcast. Every single episode has been hilarious and I'm really looking forward to whatever you do next.

• Like 3

I'm afraid to say this is my favorite podcast only cause Sean and Hayes don't follow me on twitter but Elizabeth Laime does so she obviously gives more love to her fans. But on a consistent level nothing makes me laugh more than this show, I don't even watch reality shows but Hayes and Sean just kill it week in and week out. In all sincerity, this show makes my Tuesdays a lot better and I will miss it. Plus everyone on the forums here is really cool too and I hope they all stick around too.

This is BS. I'm still four weeks out from being able to come back out of my hole. Guess I won't get to say thanks. Fuckers.

The thought of this show going away is scarier than a Draculer and a Mummy put together!!! But there is one thing that I think everyone is missing...what's the point in watching reality shows any more?!?!?! Without Hayes and Sean Hayes to recap, I don't think I'll be able to watch through my tear filled eyes. Goodbye Reality Show Show...we hardly knew ye.

p.s. I won't be listening to your new show. It sounds like it sucks.

Toby- Can a dingus get one last swirly for the road?

I appreciate you trying to cheer me up and all, and trust me nothing cheers me up like giving a dingus a swirly, but I just don't know if I can give a swirly through tear filled eyes. My heart just wouldn't be in it today.

Ahh, who am I kidding. C'mere ya big lug

• Like 4

I'm sad that my favorite show is ending, but I'm very excited for my new favorite show to begin! The Circle of Life!

• Like 2

Noooo you guys left before covering the new Shark Tank! If I wasn't at work I would have pulled the sound clip from the show's opening sizzle reel where Kevin O'Leary goes "that dog is wearing a bow tie... that's insane!"

But if you don't mind me getting sincere and non-ironic here on the internet for a second, honestly, Reality Show Show has the distinction of being the most consistently funny podcast ever made. Congratulations to you guys for an unbelievable run. Super excited for whatever comes next for both of you.

I can't say anything better than what's already been said, so I'll just add that on an episode of Dragon's Den (the Canadian Shark Tank) one of the entrepreneur's dogs took a crap on the set and Kevin O'Leary said "That dog just told you what it thinks of your valuation."

Really gonna miss the Tank Talk and goof'n on the forums with all of you other pod-rats. I'd like to say for sure that I'll listen to the new show, but there were a scary amount of words in the title and I'm still pretty spooked just from listening to this episode. Bye!

• Like 2

You were just too damn good for this World, Reality SHOW Show. Or, maybe just Earwolf?... No, the entire WORLD. We -- humanity, I mean -- didn't deserve a podcast this good. We weren't ready, as a society. I get it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Needless to say, Television itself has lost it's greatest ally here today. There is literally 99% no point to watching any reality show anymore (The Challenge being the lone exception; but it will be much, much less entertaining without your expert analysis). I can't imagine anyone tuning into Shark Tank or Big Brother now knowing Sean & Hayes WON'T be there the next day/week to discuss & break down what transpired. The medium of Podcasting too has seen it's last, great champion fall (I assume podcasting, as a thing, will just stop now. I mean, what's the point, y'know?). Well, at least until your new show.

I also fear for your sponsors. Who will pick up the Upright City-Man's Brigade Comedy Manuelle without you guys talking it up? I mean, without the Sean & Hayes "Bump", retailers won't have faith that these things will sell. Amazon doesn't even seem to be stocking it anymore. Every time I search for "Upright City Man's Brigade Comedy Manuelle", it says the search matches 0 products. The death of The Reality SHOW Show won't just affect Podcasting and Television, but the economy itself!

Thanks for the free hilariousness each & every week, Sean and Hayes! Wish I forum'd here sooner, and more often. The Reality SHOW Show community is something special for sure. Sharper, wittier and more shrewd than pretty much everyone else; there are too many people here funnier & clever-er than I could ever hope to be. That's a pretty good reflection on how great the show was, I think. I mean, your guys' humor doesn't seem to attract goons, jerks or morons. On the internet? That's a frickin' miracle! You guys deserve medals :D That sign off was great; very touching (except for the people who pissed you off for some reason). For reals.

I hope, at least, we'll hear Sean a little more on Improv 4Humans now, with Matt Chester. But still, it won't be nearly the same. You will be missed, RSS. You were too good for this world.

See You, Space Cowboys....

• Like 3