🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 147 — Zouks, There It Is!

Jason Mantzoukas leaves his inhaler at home and joins Howard and Kulap on this week's live VPN edition of WHO CHARTED! Howie, Ku and Jason talk about the act of cram-stuffing and sex charting before counting down popular EDM tunes on the music chart, which features a brand new rendition of the classic theme. After counting down the top grossing dance movies of all time, Jason does some quality whispering & takes viewer questions from Twitter which leads to an important announcement regarding a role in FAST & FURIOUS 7.

This should be preaching to the choir, but the Go Bayside episode Howard did a month ago, where he laments over the life and career of the Saved by the Bell director, is one of the funniest podcast episodes I've ever heard. Plus you get to hear some Skokie Bennion Jr material.

• Like 2

I really hope we get the trifecta of HDTGM and get Scheer on the show next week.

FYI: Little Brother Industries offers a teenage diary service. A new teenager's diary every month. Guaranteed genuine- freshly stolen diaries. Most of them still have the broken locks hanging off. It's a little hit or miss. Some months it's all trigonometry homework complaints, but every once in a while you get a gem.

Jason needs to be on twitter if he really wants to start a cult. it's tailor-made for that sort of thing...

There was a bunch of those black-people-teach-white-people how to dance movies in the late 90s/early 00s. Save the Last Dance's only saving grace is a young Zoe Saldana, dancing on asses and taking names.

• Like 1

There was a bunch of those black-people-teach-white-people how to dance movies in the late 90s/early 00s. Save the Last Dance's only saving grace is a young Zoe Saldana, dancing on asses and taking names.

Wow, I noticed Kerry Washington in the trailer they showed with this. That's a pretty impressive before-they-were-stars duo.

Jason you're on twitter, right?

SHUT UP!

• Like 2

Yeah, we were talking a little bit about that in the yootoob chat. It always ends up with the white person winning something and basically being the hero, even though they're standing on the shoulders of minorities.

I can't wait to watch the VPN again, it's so much fun to see Kremer work through whatever the hell is going on in his brain. And all the dancing in this episode was great.

x1pz4kz.gif

• Like 4

That music chart theme was the best theme I have ever heard ever for anything ever.

• Like 3

Wow, I noticed Kerry Washington in the trailer they showed with this. That's a pretty impressive before-they-were-stars duo.

I wish I could like this comment, Kickpuncher. This is who I was thinking of when I wrote my comment. Zoe was in a episode of Law and Order.

I gotta plug Vacation Jason, the World's #1 Vacation Expert, because a Watch the Throne-style tour MUST happen (and it should be called 'Have a Summah Vacation'). Listen to his mixtape featuring many songs about fruit and islands: http://vjif.tumblr.com/cblt

He is also a character on The Chris Gethard Show. Watch this episode where he loses and (spoiler) regains his love of vacations: http://blip.tv/thechrisgethardshow/tcgs-81-february-beach-party-6543041

• Like 1

The gifs that came out of this episode were amazing.

seriously. these are gonna be in my repertoire forever

tumblr_mtg5x3eWb11qzuy3uo4_400.gif

• Like 7

this episode was soo much fun to watch live everyone was doing a top notch job!

i love vacation jason..take a vacation

I wish I could like this comment, Kickpuncher. This is who I was thinking of when I wrote my comment. Zoe was in a episode of Law and Order.

Well, it would have been one hell of a duo. :lol:

"Manson made it tough on everybody. A lot of guys were flying under the radar and having a good time until then."

*noted and circled

• Like 2

Zouks!

Incredible VPN and Earwolf podcast. I wish this would've been 2 hours long and have Zouks just go off on the Twitter questions.

Amazing episode.

I think the HDTGM film where Jason admitted he cried during was The Odd Life of Timothy Green. I just scanned the episodes and I don't think he did during any of the recent ones. I could be wrong. It could be a much older episode.

It definitely wasn't Anaconda haha.

I think the HDTGM film where Jason admitted he cried during was The Odd Life of Timothy Green. I just scanned the episodes and I don't think he did during any of the recent ones. I could be wrong. It could be a much older episode.

It definitely wasn't Anaconda haha.

I could have sworn he admitted to crying during Breaking Dawn pt 2, when one of the werewolves fell in the pit. I need to re-listen to that episode.

Sign in to follow this