🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

TWO new PFT inspired shirts now in the Earwolf Store!

knifegrab.jpg

Garry.jpg

GET YOURSELF ONE! HERE

And when you get it show us how hot you look in it HERE

• Like 7

MUST GET KNIFEGRAB!

However, I think we need a mnemonic device to help us remember. How about M.U.S.T. G.E.T. K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B.

OK, so first we have M as in... Money. We need money to buy the shirt.

• Like 3

U as in Unlimited. Unlimited love for shirt designer Sara Pocock.

• Like 1

Okay, S is easy, Sharknado, which is an episode of HDTGM which Scott Aukernom appeared on.

T as in Today I will buy the K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B. shirt with the money I have

• Like 1

G, as in Gee, Your Knife Grab shirt smells terrific. Like the musk of a dirty child mixed with the scent of a perfumed handkerchief that, surprisingly, compliments each other perfectly.

• Like 1

E as in Eventually there will be terrible consequences for those who fail to purchase this shirt

• Like 1

K, as in maah wife is Knitting a sweater that I need for my K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B. shirt.

N, No one can deny that you should buy the K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B. shirts immediately with the money you have, less you be shut out by the other cool kids with such fantastic shirts

I. I can't believe Earwolf got Aeon Flux-era Charlize Theron to model the K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B. shirt!

F, Freedom is something Americans enjoy despite Barack Hussein Obamacare, and they can exercise that freedom by buying this shirt;

• Like 1

E, for Earwerewolf, which is what this podcast network unfortunately turns into every full moon; buy a KNIFEGRAB shirt today! Every purchase helps support comedy podcast lycanthropy research.

• Like 1

R. Run quickly to your computer, go to www.earwolf.com, click the SHOP! button, and immediately purchase one or both of these shirts, or I'm gonna get real fuckin' stabby.

A. Ah, what a mistake it would be to not buy this K.N.I.F.E. G.R.A.B. shirt immediately!

B. Bollocks! I waited too long and now I can't buy a K.N.I.F.E. G.R.A.B. shirt. I am an idiot!

so let's go over this one more time to make sure we're all on the same page

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO There's a mysterious stain on my K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B. shirt and now they're all out of the smaller sizes! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Any chance KNIFEGRAB will be reprinted at some point?

I lost out by hoping to pick one up on the tour. Ugh.

I guess I'd be OK with an I.N.T.E.R.D.I.M.E.N.S.I.O.N.A.L. F.R.Y.V.A.U.L.T. G.R.A.B. when that comes around.

Yeah I'd grab a K.N.I.F.E.G.R.A.B. shirt if they re-released it. Now, if only there was a way to remember to do ....

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this