๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 247 โ€” Half A Score

Comedy legend and Saturday Night Fever Live star Tim Meadows makes his first visit to the podcast on this week's Comedy Bang Bang! After Tim and Scott discuss the ins and outs of laser eye surgery and the SNL writing process, musician & esteemed author Chico Davis stops by to promote his book and share some classic stories from his days in the Los Angeles music scene, including his connections to some rock 'n roll related tragedies as well as some tales from his time spent at the famed Viper Room on the Sunset Strip. Donโ€™t forget to collect every CBB LIVE 2013 Tour episode over at the Earwolf store!

I was just wondering why Tim Meadows has never been on the show before the other day. Alllllright

Saw Tim and Horatio were on the episode and I knew this would be good. Half way in and I'm ready to call it one of the best of the year.

• Like 3

Denny Dillon was Doreen in Saturday Night Fever and was also in the following eps of SNL:

Saturday Night Live (TV Series)

Various

- Jr. Walker & the All-Stars (1981) ... Various

- Bill Murray/Delbert McClinton (1981) ... Various

- Charlene Tilton/Todd Rundgren/Prince (1981) ... Various

- Deborah Harry/Funky 4 + 1 More (1981) ... Various

- Sally Kellerman/Jimmy Cliff (1981) ... Various

See all 13 episodes ยป

• Like 5

^ Great detective work, pants!

ย 

I'm going to be honest with you, I was hoping for a good episode of today's Comedy Bang Bang podcast, because as charming as it was I just didn't get into last week's episode with Casey and June.

ย 

This episode was great. Stepped up! I enjoyed the talk with Tim ("what color is it?") and Horatio's character work this year has been so bizarre and out-of-sequence that it's so funny. Loved Chico Davis! Loved the Rammstein bit.

ย 

So much nostalgia. Can't wait to listen to some great nineties music like Velvet Revolver and Mick Fleetwood.

• Like 1

I could listen to Horatio dig holes all day for real. It's nuts that Tim Meadows hasn't been on CBB, maybe it's from I4H he seems like such an earwolf regular, anyhoo, so good obvs! Would've loved to see this one on the VPN.

I lost it at "Johnny Cockring." Saucerman obviously didn't catch it but Tim Meadows was dying in the background.

ย 

I love everything about this episode.

• Like 2

BEEF OVER

ย 

BEEF BEGINNING

• Like 1

I would love to listen to a whole podcast that is just Tim Meadows telling Chris Rock stories, preferably with him doing the Chris Rock voice as much as possible.

I've been obsessed with both these guys lately with their incredible work on improv4humans. Amazing stuff on today's CBB. Horatio had probably been the CBB MVP (RIP?) this year aside from PFT.

• Like 1

I've been obsessed with both these guys lately with their incredible work on improv4humans. Amazing stuff on today's CBB. Horatio had probably been the CBB MVP (RIP?) this year aside from PFT.

ย 

love them but IMO nothing compares to Wompler

ย 

BEEF BEGINNING

ย 

Beef no longer happening.

ย 

Fun episode, these guys are both great.

Raj is one of my favorite CBB guests because he seems to be the most forgetful improviser out there. He constantly has to be reminded of the details and inconsistencies in his stories and it cracks me up.

ย 

I hope everyone who's been at the tour shows has been having a great time!

• Like 4

The fact that everyone forgot that the fourth book was Germany by the end of the podcast and had planned a fifth (fourth) and fifth (sixth) book was awesome.

Like everyone's saying, 2013 is probably the year of the Sanz.

ย 

Every year is Paul F. Tompkins year. He's timeless.

I hope the sponsors are paying extra for Hot Soccermom's ad copy reading, because it's next level. They've become bits all on their own.

ย 

Raj is one of my favorite CBB guests because he seems to be the most forgetful improviser out there. He constantly has to be reminded of the details and inconsistencies in his stories and it cracks me up.

Now I know why you like Who Charted so much! Not that you need a reason.

One of the year's best. Could have easily been titled, "Beef Over".

Sign in to follow this