🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 45 — The Posehn Stroke

No problem, everyone needs to see the stargoyle doll, it is magnificent.

Right? It's fantastic! Please make more and sell them to us!

Bit wasn't in Legacy as far as I can remember. The objects on the mantelpiece were just ornaments I think, representative of Bit most likely.

My old goldfish were both named Clu and Bit, rip.

You're probably right. Phooey. I wanted them to be Bits. Sorry about your goldfish. :(

Yeah I was sad when bit didn't show up. I think I'm one of the few people that loved Legacy.

One other part that was a let down in that movie was when Sam goes into the computer we didn't see any cool computerized transition sequence like in the original film.

I agree! Could the movie have been better? Sure, but it was very entertaining. I remember leaving the theater and thinking "wow, the real world is boring."

• Like 1

I just noticed, Amarth Amon could have survived if they had stuck with 4th Edition. As a Goliath he could have reduced the damage by 5 with his racial power and he wouldn't have been reduced to more than his negative bloodied value, would he?

Oh well, characters come and go, that's the way it goes.

Someone said above how sad it was to lose the Shaman, but without that we would never have met Sir Richard. I can only agree with that.

its funny you mention that. because pretty much every silly thing that could've happened to kill amarth did.

the 2nd edition switch, the not leveling up, the fact that sark originally said roll under an 88 (which everyone did) and then changed it to over 12, the rope order rolls. its really amazing how many things came together to kill this guy.

the universe really fucking hated amarth.

I blame Bahamut. That guy is a real ballbuster.

That said, can't wait for Posehn's next hell-hammering monster.

• Like 1

Maybe someone has said this already, but it seems like if Amarth's acrobatics had been taken into account in the checks maybe he would still be alive. He mentioned recently his character was trained in acrobatics, or athletics, or something like that...

Sign in to follow this