🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 248 — Todd's Life 2.0

It's the meeting of the fake talk show hosts as Eric Andre makes his makes his first appearance on this week’s b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! After a chat about cross over episodes, ska, and bass lines, Scott’s missing nephew Todd shows up looking a bit different. Don’t forget to collect every CBB LIVE 2013 Tour episode over at the Earwolf store!

• Like 1

A bonus episode during the tour? Is it possible to have too much comedy bang bang?

No. No it is not.

• Like 2

I love how Scott could not stop calling Todd "she"

"I hate sleeping cause I have to dream about my shitty laugh"

This is my first time hearing Eric Andre, witty, amible dude that had solid chemistry with Scott. I'm going to have to search out some more of his stuff.

Eric Andre aka Jazz Legend Ornette Coleman arrested for practicing free jazz within 100 yards of a school.

• Like 2

This is my first time hearing Eric Andre, witty, amible dude that had solid chemistry with Scott. I'm going to have to search out some more of his stuff.

Eric Andre's adult swim show is fucking incredible, especially the first season. It's a weird fake talk show/public access thing. He was on episode 57 of the Fogelnest Files last week; he's got some cool stories and seems like a genuine fella.

• Like 1

missed opportunity while discussing ska band names: Ska-ut Skankerman

• Like 1

Weirdist.Character.Segment.Ever.

I would check out Todd's first appearance...

Lauren Lapkus is some kind of fucking hero of insane characters. Great episode.

• Like 3

This was so great. Can't get enough of Lauren on CBB, he she nails it every time. And as usual, an awesome job by Scott of keeping up with all the weird places this one went.

• Like 3

I love how they keep forgetting Lapkus is in character and keep calling her a girl/woman. Something about people accidentally breaking character is hilarious to me.

• Like 2

i loved how convoluted the todd's mom/girlfriend/scott's sister/wife thing got by the end

Sign in to follow this