🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 149.5 — 10/11/13 TWO CHARTED 88

Heads up, Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie discuss why tears were shed on this week’s TWO CHARTED! Howard guides us through his emotional Wieek That Was and Kulap tells us about her adventures in good health. And it wouldn’t be Twooch without some GIFTS!

I've kind of felt like she's been rushing through episodes a lot lately. Not sure what's up with that.

Or time constraints with the studio, or any number of other things. I don't think consciously trying to get through the show quickly implies being "checked out".

As long as she left time for this gem, it's all good:

"Don't ever look at yourself in a mirror when you're on drugs."

"What did you see?"

"The monkey from Aladdin high on bath salts."

• Like 1

Since we're wildly speculating, I choose to believe Kulap has been replaced with a robot, which is the real explanation for her haircut.

• Like 1

"Don't ever look at yourself in a mirror when you're on drugs."

"What did you see?"

"The monkey from Aladdin high on bath salts."

Seriously, this bit almost made me swerve into the median driving home. I laughed so hard I saw stars.

I just hope you didn't look into your rearview while you saw stars, because that would have really compounded the situation. Hat on a hat, if you will.

I just hope you didn't look into your rearview while you saw stars, because that would have really compounded the situation. Hat on a hat, if you will.

If I had looked into the rear view, I probably would have seen Billy Barty cooking meth.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this