Episode 168 — She Rabbi

4 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

One of the fastest/funniest minds and most creative people in all of television, Mitch Hurwitz, the creator and showrunner of Arrested Development joins the Sklars for a rifftastic Sklarbro Country! Mitch talks about his time working on the Golden Girls, going against all odds to get a 3rd season of Arrested Development, she rabbis, and the possible Arrested Development movie. After a couple Quick Hits which includes John Daly hitting a golf ball off someone’s mouth behind some pizza joint, they call up Tiger Woods to hear how he’s dealing with the rumors about his lady. Citizens of Lexington, Kentucky, come see the Sklars perform stand-up October 24th-26th! Go to comedyoffbroadway.com for tickets. Also, don’t forget to grab your tickets to see the Sklars LIVE in their hometown of St. Louis on November 8th here!

#2 Sly Sanders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

lol. Every time I hear that first song now, I'm going to imagine an 80's movie science lab montage :)

Btw, how come the first post for the episode doesn't list the tunes? It would be helpful, especially when they have weird letters and stuff, like with Poliça here. Link: Chain My Name
To embed clips, use "[xxmedia] [xx/media]" (remove the xx) tags, and chop off the 's' from "https://" at the beginning of Youtube URLs. Thanks @Vince_Frost. And thanks signature, so now I won't forget it!

#3 arctycfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

I would say this was one of my favorite episodes so far but there is an ongoing investigation so..... :P .

#4 Jaime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Loving the tennis grunt. Loving the riffing with Mitch.

#5 smileysmile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

This freaking genius!!! I just love listening to him talk and riff on things. New Arrested Development was revolutionary, the haters wouldn't "get it" anyway.