🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 46 — The New Guy

Can't wait to see brian's new character!

I think it would be cool since the characters switched to Second edition if they went through their character stats like they did in the first few episodes. It would give me a better idea of what the difference between "magic missile" and "Eldritch blast" are for Blackie Greene's character. anyone else thinking about that?

and since I only have one friend who would ever care about starting a RPG with me, I get some vicarious pleasure out of that alone.

The trick is getting at least one other person to try it out. Most people tend to like it after they try it if they're at least a little nerdy. We managed to get a group of three that eventually became 5.

I think it would be cool since the characters switched to Second edition if they went through their character stats like they did in the first few episodes. It would give me a better idea of what the difference between "magic missile" and "Eldritch blast" are for Blackie Greene's character. anyone else thinking about that?

I agree that this would be interesting. Although I'm much more familiar with 2nd edition already. If they don't, you can find tons of resources online, if not flat out pdfs of the books.

• Like 1

I agree that this would be interesting. Although I'm much more familiar with 2nd edition already. If they don't, you can find tons of resources online, if not flat out pdfs of the books.

I guess what I meant was having them list their new skills out a bit more formally since they all had to choose new/modified skills and attacks when they did the switch. The PDF idea is something that I will look into for sure but the sheer volume of skills is wild.

Today's recording would've been best for this but we were short a couple people so we just hopped in. Once everyone is back in their seats I think this is a great idea!

• Like 2

well i was going to ::::shake fist::: at you.... For asking about Magic Missle/ Eldritch blast.... but Sark responded.

Your ok

While saddened by the death of Amarth, the banter at the beggining of this episode made me so damn happy. I've binged through all the episodes after about a month. I'm gonna be sad when I can't listen to the episodes back to back like I have been and have to wait a week for each new one.

• Like 2