🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 150.5 — 10/18/13 TWO CHARTED 89

The top-knot trendsetter known as Wie-Wie and everybody's favorite "young lovely Asian lady" KuKu are back in fine form on this week's TWO CHARTED! Howard takes us on a journey through his exciting Wieek That Was before Ramhand interrupts to explain how his family has been affected by the government shutdown. On her chart, Kulap reflects on her time spent in Mexico and details all her exciting, Latin-infused adventures. Be sure to stay tuned for a particularly edgy CHART EXCLUSIVE regarding Howard's love for a certain pop song.

Surprised that Howard didn't break that stick with how many times he was hitting that dead horse. Still hilarious though.

• Like 2

Howard doesn't like loud noises, but he loves loud noises.

Lots of people are cooler than rhianna. Boo to stay.

Right as I sign in to say "Was Howard trying to think of a depth charge?" they finally figure it out.

Ahh, the joys of yelling at a podcast when you're by yourself, driving in your car.

Let's play WHERE WERE YOU CONCEIVED? I was conceived at the Jersey Shore which explains my love of the boardwalk and all things summah. For some reason that I'll never understand, my mom just flat out told me this when I was professing my love for Jersey.

I have to say my fave Cody Conception Fable would be the one where they snuck into Dinseyworld and did it on the Bear (Baloo from Jungle Book??), while a (I'm guessing cartoon) rat watched upon Cody's papa's shoulders. Poor Baloo had to be cleaned off the next day.

Wow, this Twooch was epic!

• Like 1

I love the underlying tension between PFT and Howard. It seems like they like each other, but Howard's alpha male stuff comes up sometimes and he can't help himself.

For example: Having to get it in there that his aside was shorter than the Elephant aside

- Passively trying to rope PFT into an appearance in his video

- General suit disdaiin

- Howard saying "That was fascinating, I wanted to let that run." In regards to Tom Hanks, and then 10 seconds later Paul says Hmmmmm, in the background.

Great episode

I have a totally different opinion of Cody's dad after this episode.

Cody: "Dou you like Bruno Mars?"

Howard: "You'll shut it."

Sign in to follow this