🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 5 — New Posse

Owen & TJ are ready to discuss the recent U.S government shutdown until they are quickly interrupted by Leonard (Ian Roberts), a mentally challenged member of TJ’s new posse. Will they be able to stay on topic or will they instead focus on the 11 year old boy TJ & Leonard have been mentoring? Tune in to find out!

Funny, I thought it was a train wreck and Ian Roberts sounded like he was coked up. His character had no logic and was nothing more than a constantly shifting accent. The character didn't behave like it had a developmental disability but claimed to be 'retarded.' I guess Ian Roberts wants to everybody to know he is on the wrong side of the 'r-word' debate. Owen Burke and Adam McKay hilarious as always though. Can't wait for the next episode!

This was amazing. Definitely going to take that advice on fighting dogs.

Got off to a good start, but as the show went on Leonard was basically just shouting over any attempts by Owen and TJ to join in. Got a little tedious by the end.

How the fuck did I not see this episode before?! Ian doing Leonard is one of my favorite things ever.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this