🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 251 — The Bed Spoiler

Star of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants & first timer Amber Tamblyn stops by along with fan favorite Todd Glass to celebrate Ovarytober on today’s special B-B-B-ONUS-S-S-s episode of Comedy Bing Bong! Amber tells us about recently becoming a regular on Two and a Half Men, Todd expresses his joy for the theme song Scott wrote for him, and they all pitch possible names for Todd’s new book. Plus, a delightful game of Would You Rather? that you won’t want to miss!

Pretty fun conversation! I've always thought Russ Tamblyn would be a fun guest, but Amber turned out to be very charming. And Todd...well, he's such a big gay goofball he's impossible to resist.

Question: How many princes kneel before you?

• Like 1

I was JUST thinking it had been too long since Todd Glass came around. I think it was the new intern and remembering that wonderful episode with Todd and Wompler.

• Like 1

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW0zBmkhSgg[/media]

Funny Todd was talking about being on sitcoms because I saw this episode of MWC the other day.

This was a fun bro-hang. I love character bits, but I really do enjoy when Scott just has fun non-character episodes like this one, the Huebel/Neko/Lennon one, Neil and Reggie, Rogen, etc.

• Like 2

Happy Broctober! And Ovoctober? Amber Tamblyn is a comedic powerhouse, especially for a first time guest. She didn't just keep up with two veterans, she even one upped them several times.

I'm losing my ability to qualify CBB. It's just consistently amazing. Good luck making that best of year list.

• Like 1

I can't believe no one realized the song is TWO Princes, not Three! I mean come that song was a hit in the 90's!

Todd Glass is just the most honest and genuine person in the world. He just is so Todd at all times and I want to cuddle him when he giggles.

Amber was also amazing for a first time guest. Had to pause it during the "be do ba dip ba ba do do do do do" to catch my breath.

• Like 4

Amber's "I don't sing" bit could have been an R. Kelly b-side, easily.

Alright guys.. new thread, new episode, positive vibes

This was a perfect episode IMO. I usually prefer the character eps, but let's face it, Todd is pretty much a character. And I mean that as a compliment.

Amber, I think, edges out Adam Brody as the best first-time non-character guest of the year.

• Like 4

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW0zBmkhSgg[/media]

Funny Todd was talking about being on sitcoms because I saw this episode of MWC the other day.

This was a fun bro-hang. I love character bits, but I really do enjoy when Scott just has fun non-character episodes like this one, the Huebel/Neko/Lennon one, Neil and Reggie, Rogen, etc.

Man, Todd Glass is the white version of black don't crack.

• Like 2

I love how natural Amber is for a first timer. She must listen to the show, she just seems to get it. Great episode.

• Like 1

I can't believe no one realized the song is TWO Princes, not Three! I mean come that song was a hit in the 90's!

The writer of the WYR scenario was referencing The Spin Doctors' little-heard attempt at a follow-up to "Two Princes". Like Metallica's "Unforgiven 2" or that one lady with "Judy's Turn to Cry." Anyone could listen to "Two Princes" for the rest of their life, that's a fantastic song, but it takes someone truly masochistic to suffer through "Three Princes."

By the way, this episode was amazing. When Todd gave his additional WYR scenarios, and Scott added them to the initial question, I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face. I love this show.

Eddie Brocktober.

I liked the behind the scenes talk about the David Cross/Todd Glass tour. I traveled 3.5 hours for a show and walked 3 miles in the rain for it! David is my favorite comedian and that was my first chance to see him.

I was really surprised when Todd opened because I had no clue it was going to happen. The guy yelling off stage bit was also unexpected.

If you squint really hard you can see me way up on the balcony on the Bigger and Blackerer dvd.

Amber Tamblyn is a comedic powerhouse, especially for a first time guest. She didn't just keep up with two veterans, she even one upped them several times.

I can't see a scenario in which the woman who marries David Cross isn't funny.

She was pretty great on House too.

Man, Todd Glass is the white version of black don't crack.

Or the white version of "born looking 42"!

I love how natural Amber is for a first timer. She must listen to the show, she just seems to get it. Great episode.

I suspect being married to David Cross means living in a comedy bit maelstrom at all times. She's more than capable of (man?)handling poor Todd.

• Like 1

The writer of the WYR scenario was referencing The Spin Doctors' little-heard attempt at a follow-up to "Two Princes". Like Metallica's "Unforgiven 2" or that one lady with "Judy's Turn to Cry." Anyone could listen to "Two Princes" for the rest of their life, that's a fantastic song, but it takes someone truly masochistic to suffer through "Three Princes."

As the writer of today's Would You Rather, I cannot put into words the emotional rollercoaster that one feels from hearing Hot Saucerman say your name, then immediately broadcast that you've made such a grievous error.

I apologize to anyone listening who may have been inconvenienced by my mistake, I apologize to Legal Zoom, Bonobos, or any other sponsors that may have lost revenue due to my shoddy fact checking, and I apologize to The Spin Doctors for disrespecting their legacy.

In my hubris, I thought I was Little Mister Can't Be Wrong, but ain't nobody gonna bow no more when I sound my gong.

• Like 13

Excellent episode, lots of great stuff from both guests and just a good fun vibe all around. Scott's pink sauce comment (and Todd's reaction to it) was my favorite part. And I think the word Scott was looking for is "Ocbrober".

I've noticed a few times, including this episode, when Scott closes the floor without warning and then exclaims that he warned them in the rules that he would close the floor without warning when he actually didn't- he only said he would close the floor for questions in the intro. THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR!

• Like 1

And, also, I loved that they talked so much after Would You Rather. Knowing how quickly Scott normally wraps things up after this feature, it made me appreciate what a nice time they were all having.

Great episode, Amber absolutely killed. Todd was hilarious as always but I was just super impressed with how quickly Amber took to the whole thing (despite all her classic WYR blunders).

• Like 1

For Todd Glass's book can I please suggest: "The Glass Menage à homme", as in the Glass Menagerie, cause his name is Todd Glass, and "menage a homme" is like menage a trois, but with a man.

It's hilarious.

Think about it.

(Or just "The Glass *something*)