🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 252 — The Creeeeeeepy Halloween Special

Beware listeners, today’s spOoOoky edition of Comedy Fang! Fang! might be too scary for the faint hearted but hopefully the zombie killing expertise of The Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun will help you face your fears! Join Scott & Steven (if you dare) as they welcome a mad scientist by the name of Dr. Traygo who is going through an emotional crisis and lesbian vampire Dykula who’s looking for a good time. That’s not all, Leo Carpazzi makes his haunting return along with The Hauntettes to debut the sequel to his original version of the Monster Mash!

I am not seeing Brett Gelman on that guest list.

• Like 4

I waited a year for Brett and Company. Oh well, this is change I'm gonna have to get used to but I don't think I can. :(

• Like 1

I'm probably (definitely) wrong, but did Scott give a clue to a b-b-b-onus-s-s episode? This was a fine entry, but I miss Ghost Boy.
ie I decided to listen to a classic halloween ep. Lol
  • Like 1

Noooo I look forward to the Halloween episode all year :(

Scott has predicted all your reactions.

This is a funny episode everyone. I miss suicide house, the spooky guys and ghost boy too, but why not talk about what it actually is?

• Like 8

gelmania.png

I'm still looking forward to listening, of course.

Paul Rust laughing in the background is as delightful if not MORE delightful than PFT laughing in the background.

• Like 11

ill keep it short steven was such a great guest i love how he acts on here..paul rust made me cry tears of joy..this was sooo damn funny thanks ghost of choctaw!

monster fuck part 2....superb

• Like 1

This episode was too funny! I'm serious. Make your episodes less funny next time because I can't handle all this fun.

Anyone got a clip of The Monster Fuck Part 2?

• Like 1

Rap was brought up but no freestyle rap battle? It must be hslloween cause CBB died today. Lol

Loved Scott's reaction to Paul's character... "Hope you stick around, clearly you have a lot to offer." Revival of the Halloween classic monster fuck... Hell of a squeakuel.

• Like 2

This was essentially a likeable off between Stephen and Paul, I really enjoyed the dynamic, and you could tell Stephen was more comfortable in the dynamic second time through. And Paul's constant low key character breaking laughter somehow really adds to things, this was a great episode.

General Jenesaisquoi is my favorite figure from military history. He was so dashing, so debonair. Everything he did was suffused with an undefinable quality.

• Like 1

I was getting my car inspected while I was listening to this episode. I laughed hard as fuck at the Christina Ricci joke that I freaked out the people in the waiting room and the mechanics. WORTH IT!

And hey, I missed Buford and Messmore too (maybe they were working too late in the lab?), but I thought this was a fun new direction for the Halloween episode. I enjoyed another hilariously yet shitty Paul Rust character, as well as Dykeula.

• Like 1

Dykeula (sp) "what's a sandwich without strawberry jam on it?"

Dear lord, it was pretty tame until The Monster Fuck. Brett Gelman may not have been in this episode, but parts of it played out like he was. I felt like I was being pulled back to one of several readings in past shows where the Choctaw had to shut it down because it was just too graphic.

• Like 1