🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 128 — Midwives

Kyle opens up about his most recent Night Guy outing and gets Mother involved with a new segment, Mother’s Movie Minute! Then the gang asks Sarah Kleinman, Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Midwife, to clear up the Blastoff midwifery mystery. She takes us through the various roles of a midwife, shares her thoughts on epidurals, and sets us straight on the idea of “birthing hips.” Oh, and Tig’s still got it.

• Like 1

I hope I'm not the only person to make this connection; but the more I hear about Kyle's battles between day guy and night guy, the more I'm reminded of It's Always Sunny's Nightman and Dayman.

• Like 2

Tig was hilarious in this episode (Tig's still got it, everyone) and the riffing on in-labor-movie-going was amazing

"When you catch a midwifery, do you back up, or do you just act like nothing's wrong?"

HAHAHAHA! Kyle still has got it, as well. That was brilliant. And just like passing a mid-whiff, blames David.

• Like 1

Well, I think KYLE should wash HIS mouth out with soap, because when discussing his distaste for POOPING he says that the guest should wash her mouth out with soap, and then he suggests that the guest should LICK the soap, which is also suggestive and dirty and offended my sensibilities and SHAME on KYLE. And now I'm going to go wash my keyboard off with soap.

I hope MOTHER'S movie reviews become a reoccurring segment; I loved her mispronunciation of everything involving Enough Said.

• Like 1

What a great episode! B'now we all know how great the gang in the hatch is. And Sarah was a great as a guest who has been at both Crotch-5 and Taint-7. Loved Aaron bringing back "double-blood" and introducing "double-egg".

Am I silly because I kept imagining a birthing room with Sarah and the "hatch gang" playing "mid-whiffle-ball"?

Welp, that's been comment.

The woman they are talking about in the first two minutes is my friend, that is so awesome. She is a true Blastronanaut and the reason I listen to the show and now I will forever call her A-wo-manda.

Funny as always!

GUYYYYS

i love you but i can't believe you spoiled the movie like that! please edit in a spoiler alert before the next mother review!

Sign in to follow this