🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 5 — Paul F. Tompkins, Our Close Friend

Let me apologize to my fellow Popcorn Gallery Handbookers. I had thought the guest would be Franklin Muniz but I was misled. Call it hubris call it stupidity.

Dear Paul F Rust, you may have recently read that Doug Hutchington and Courtney Stodden have filed for divorce. How does one keep love alive in Hollywood?

Follow up question, seriously do dogs have clits?

• Like 2

Paul Rust,

What's the funniest thing you've done in an improv scene?

Please don't say stealing the beard off of Tom Petty, because i already know that one.

(Also i know 'funny' is subjective, but i mean funny to you, like you couldn't believe you did that or something.)

To PFR,

1. You clearly work out your characters for a really long time before bringing them to the stage, where do you draw your inspiration from so as to properly enter the funny zone?

2. Did you get into improv for the laughs or for the ladies?

P.S. What up with dog clits?

P.P.S. My understanding is that if you miss the funny zone you automatically enter the danger zone. Is this correct and how do you deal with the danger zone?

• Like 1

I recently read that Frankie has taken a brave stand against Obamacare on Twitter. Perhaps you could you ask him to elaborate on his policy views? Also, does he still stay in touch with his former co-star Hilary Duff??! They had some INCREDIBLE chemistry, I tell ya what!

Question for Praul Rust:

Have you ever done something very embarassing by accident in a Hollywood Situation (on a movies or televisions set, on a stage, in a very important meeting)? If so, how did you handle it?

Tank you very much.

Hollywood Handbook

Do dogs have clits?

seriously do dogs have clits?

P.S. What up with dog clits?

^^ i need these answered please :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Dear Mr Rusp,

We all know how to get into the funny zone by now, but how do you get out of the funny zone? Like, when you were working on the Inglorious B-Words in Apartment 23 how did you keep yourself from just straight bussin' up all those nazi guys? Also, what's Quentin Terrintito like? I heard that he's just a big ole teddy bear and I'd hate to think what would happen if I found out it wasn't true.

• Like 1

Mr paul rust : how do you get on television, I have ideas I would like to share to as many people as possible as quickly as possible so television is a good media for me. Do I have 2 b funny? That could be a problem 4 mee

• Like 1

only a true friend of Mr Reed would be comfortable enough to spell his name wrong on the show description. As you guys know he was born "lewis" Reed not "Louis", so I think that was a great little touch to show the world. you said; "hey world, we know Mr Reed so well that we incorrectly spell his name Louis" and you know for that i tip my hat to you. I tip it so much that it falls off and that's ok. (WE know that YOU know, and YOU know that WE know that YOU know, and your MAMMA knows that YOU know that WE know that YOU know ... ect)

thanks, it was funny what you did there and salutations