🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Submit your HDTGM T-Shirt Designs HERE!

1471294_10202581048346858_1373629001_n.jpg?oh=8fa163ffc55cab6a23cf2e4b6e4f18f3&oe=528779E8And this is my more than 4 color version as per not the rules. #yolo
  • Like 2

Harrison, I am grinning like an idiot and I can't stop staring at your design. Amazing job.

• Like 2

Love the Daredevil design but I gotta give the nod to the Mantzoukas head quote. Although, I am going to buy either one because they are fantastic.

• Like 1

You guys...

Stallone Faces is the clear winner here… Controversial?

Love all the designs!

-Nathan Kiley

That Daredevil design is pretty fuckin' magical BUT my personal want is for the Zouks shirt; I still think it's the cleanest, nicest design. OPINIONS!

Maybe(!) both could happen? Maybe?

• Like 1

I really like a lot of these designs. If the Zouks head design is chosen we should throw in to get some of the daredevil designs printed as a variant or vice versa. You know, just for us forumers. #my2centsyall

• Like 1

I knew I wouldn't be done with this by the deadline, but I was having a lot of fun doing it, so I figured I might as well finish. The text is hard to read on here, but basically it contains at least one funny or insane question from each of the 75 HDTGM episodes, culminating in the ultimate title question there at the end.

Some of them are just funny within the context of the show. Some are funnier out of context. There are questions from Paul, June and Jason as well as some from guests and some from audience members at the live shows. It's a lot of fun reading through them and trying to remember which episode they're from. I had fun, anyway. It was totally worth it, even though I missed the deadline.

hdtgmshirt_questions-1.pnghdtgmshirt_questions.png

• Like 9

Here we go. White and black works well too I think.

1395356_10202534937555066_1682086675_n.jpg

if you could some how replace Stallone's face with Paul sheers this could work.

• Like 1

Nate D, you made an incredible shirt. NEXT TIME, you WILL WIN!

Thank you, sir! I hope you're right, I'd love to see it on a shirt.

Can someone price the zouks head shirt? I would like to know how much it would cost to get about thirty made.

• Like 1

Can someone price the zouks head shirt? I would like to know how much it would cost to get about thirty made.

I would totally screen print it myself, but I'm an amateur and have only done single color shirts (it's pretty easy). I'd be more than happy to contribute to make that happen. Maybe we could contact the dude at Shirtnerdery who made the Summah t-shirts for Who Charted? With the permission of the designer, of course.

• Like 1

I would totally screen print it myself, but I'm an amateur and have only done single color shirts (it's pretty easy). I'd be more than happy to contribute to make that happen. Maybe we could contact the dude at Shirtnerdery who made the Summah t-shirts for Who Charted? With the permission of the designer, of course.

Yeah I would be down with that as well. My thoughts would be just to get enough made to see some sort of price break and then I don't know, give them away? That's probably the simplest thing.

You could get them done from an online printer like this one ( http://www.ooshirts.com/ )for about 6 bucks each. That's on a Gildan shirt and includes set up and free shipping. You won't get much cheaper than that unless you print them yourself, and even then by the time you buy the blank shirts, have them shipped to you buy all the supplies, etc. you still might not save that much by doing it yourself. I'm not trying to sway anyone one way or the other, just my 2 cents, and I've done it both ways.

• Like 1