🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Submit your HDTGM T-Shirt Designs HERE!

Nate D. If you ever end up making a few of those shirts, let us know, I'd like to get one. Also, I love the Zouks head one too. I forgot who made that one and am too lazy to scroll bac two pages.

I knew I wouldn't be done with this by the deadline, but I was having a lot of fun doing it, so I figured I might as well finish. The text is hard to read on here, but basically it contains at least one funny or insane question from each of the 75 HDTGM episodes, culminating in the ultimate title question there at the end.

Some of them are just funny within the context of the show. Some are funnier out of context. There are questions from Paul, June and Jason as well as some from guests and some from audience members at the live shows. It's a lot of fun reading through them and trying to remember which episode they're from. I had fun, anyway. It was totally worth it, even though I missed the deadline.

hdtgmshirt_questions-1.pnghdtgmshirt_questions.png

That's fucking beautiful.

Hey! Go vote on the two finalists here: http://poll.fm/4ircr

Thanks!

For the Stallone one, what movie is the sixth character from? I can tell that there are the characters from Cobra, Judge Dredd, Over the Top, Demolition Man, and one I assume is for Stop or My Mom Will Shoot, so what's the last one from?