🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Submit your HDTGM T-Shirt Designs HERE!

Hey creative people of earth! Do you have what it takes to be Earwolf's next top t-shirt designer? We're looking for designs for our next t-shirt!

The design can be up to four colors - three colors for the design, plus a fourth color that would be the color of the shirt itself. The available shirt colors can be found in the following links!

http://store.america....net/tr401.html

http://store.america....net/bb401.html

If your design is selected, you will receive a special Earwolf Party Pack from our store, including the new HDTGM shirt!

Deadline is this Friday, November 15, we can't wait to see your designs!!

Submission Guidelines:

• By submitting any content to Earwolf Media LLC you are affirming that you own and/or have all rights necessary to submit such content and to license it to Earwolf Media LLC as set forth below. • You are further affirming that use of the content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, or rights of publicity.

• By submitting any content to Earwolf Media LLC you are granting Earwolf Media LLC an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. Earwolf Media LLC reserves the right to use such content throughout its site, in marketing materials, outside of its site, or however else Earwolf Media LLC sees fit.

• By submitting any content you are agreeing to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to Earwolf Media LLC the rights to use your submission as set forth above.

By submitting any content you affirm your understanding that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry other than what is described in the specific contest release.

• Submissions containing offensive or inappropriate material will not be considered. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.

• We claim ownership of all user-submitted content, including anything you upload to our site from your Instagram, and reserve the right to use such content throughout the site, in marketing materials, or however else we see fit.

• We reserve the right to disable or remove user-submitted content we feel is unacceptable for any reason.

TO POST AN IMAGE:

1 - Upload your image to a photo hosting website like photobucket or tinypic (or facebook or your blog or anywhere it can be hosted)

2 - Copy image URL

3 - Click the little icon with a polaroid of a tree and paste your image url there

If the url is legit the photo should post perfectly.

Let me know if you need any further help!

• Like 1

zouks_1.png

I think the HDTGM? should be shifted ever so slightly to the right (I feel the question mark doesn't hold a lot of weight). But this is an 11/10 design and I would gladly pay money for it. Much as I loved the Nic Cage and Bai Ling shirts, this really distills the essence of HDTGM as well as being a case of very handsome graphic design which could be easily screen printed. Nicely done!

• Like 1

I think the HDTGM? should be shifted ever so slightly to the right (I feel the question mark doesn't hold a lot of weight). But this is an 11/10 design and I would gladly pay money for it. Much as I loved the Nic Cage and Bai Ling shirts, this really distills the essence of HDTGM as well as being a case of very handsome graphic design which could be easily screen printed. Nicely done!

Thank you so much! And I totally agree on the placement of the HDTGM. I plan on playing around with it a little bit later today and getting it a little more centered.

Thank you so much! And I totally agree on the placement of the HDTGM. I plan on playing around with it a little bit later today and getting it a little more centered.

This is so good I no longer have any desire to submit a design of my own, but Jason H. Mantzoukas, the weird kerning around the "T" killing me.

zouks03.png

Here's an updated version of my design, just with a slight change to the placement of the title. :) Enjoy!

I love this. If this isn't chosen as the new shirt design can we throw in to get these printed somewhere? I have to have one.

• Like 2

*Spoilers* But I think I want to make that first Mantzoukas picture my avatar if I can't have it as my shirt.

• Like 1

I would love to see Paul and June versions of the Jason picture but with their quotes.  "What is a Streetfighter?"  "Boy oh boy oh boy!" etc.

• Like 1

zouks03.png

Here's an updated version of my design, just with a slight change to the placement of the title. :) Enjoy!

This is really similar to something I was working on ( I was doing a text wrap type of thing using quotes from the podcast). I don't think I'll have time to finish it before the deadline, though.

Great job on the design. In my opinion, I think it would look better on a shirt if you got rid of the "HDTGM?" all together. The design is kind of an inside joke between the fans, so for anyone who "gets it" the initials aren't necessary. And, for anyone who doesn't, they're not to going to know what they stand for anyway. To me the initials are just sort of floating down there and don't feel like part of the design. Plus, if you got rid of it, the rest of the design could be bigger. Again, just my opinion.I'm sure others will probably disagree, and I think it looks great either way.

• Like 1

OK this may be totally lame but I don't have any way of making a design. I am just a simple stay at home mom who loves this podcast. My idea for a shirt is simple. All it would say is How Did This Get Made but the This would be made out of all the titles of the movies they have talked about so far.