Episode 197 — Mac N Cheese Please!

2 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

He's a familiar face from your TV screen, and is a dojo of showbiznass - our friend RYAN JUDD came on and we talk first times smoking pot, eating bad food when the missus is away, foot in mouth problems, and Elizabeth finishes this super fun episode off with a tangent about why AMURICA is fucked. Enjoy!

#2 Sly Sanders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Aw man, you guys are crazy! Kraft Mac N' Cheese? KRAFT!? That's what kids like because they don't know what food tastes like yet :)

That cheese powder stuff; that's soooo far from cheese flavor. Anything nuclear orange is, for sure, 100% artificially created. Something that's a clear sign you should steer clear of this; like how poisonous insects are brightly colored in nature as a warning sign. lol.

This was the first Totally Laime I listened to btw, and I gotta admit, I kinda like what I hear. It's different for sure, but it's pretty good nonetheless - very different pacing from the other Earwolf shows it seems, but I think I'll be checking in on this again in the future. Sounds like you guys have some fun conversations :)
To embed clips, use "[xxmedia] [xx/media]" (remove the xx) tags, and chop off the 's' from "https://" at the beginning of Youtube URLs. Thanks @Vince_Frost. And thanks signature, so now I won't forget it!

#3 sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Elizabeth, why are you always bringing up these bummertown true stories about children being murdered?