🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 172.5 — Sklarbro County 77

Academy award winning screenwriter, producer and director Diablo Cody takes some time from writing films like Juno & Young Adult to bring some lady energy to the County! Diablo tells us about her talk show pilot which had her singing a bunch, whether she would make an appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher, and the drunkest she’s ever been as Daniel Van Kirk brings us stories of Walmart Subway shop confrontations, a Sasquatch expedition accident, and a couple getting frisky in a Georgia Waffle House parking lot. Plus, Mark Wahlberg drops by to promote his new movie! Make sure to check out Daniel Van Kirk’s NFL column over at cover32.com and don’t forget that you can now get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. Also, the brand new Sklarbro County shirt is available in the Earwolf store just in time for the holidays!

Great episode! How funny was it that Randy or Jason TWICE said "United Stats of Tara" and no one called him on it?

• Like 2

For some reason, every single time the guys make the 'You might be a 'red-neck'' jokes, and mumble at the end, I laugh.

Also, I guess I had a totally wrong impression of Cody. She's awesome. I think I may have thought she was also the lady who wrote 'Push'. I am terrble at everything.

For some reason, every single time the guys make the 'You might be a 'red-neck'' jokes, and mumble at the end, I laugh.

Because it's hilarious.

Great episode, I thought Cody did a great job. She seemed so down to earth and fit in so well with the Sklars and Dan.

Sign in to follow this