🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 154.5 — 11/15/13 TWO CHARTED 93

It looks like Howard is getting HAMMERED on this week’s TWO CHARTED! Dirt Cup gives Howard some tips on how to survive Jazz and Howard makes a proposition to get rid of Daylight saving time as he counts down his Wieek That Was. Then, Kulu Plus Vilaysack takes us through her weekend in Minnesota complete with live shows, food, and family. Plus, we get an update on the Who Charted? Christmas bundle!

What's wrong with Jazz?

Howard of all people should appreciate jazz big time for his love rap and hip-hop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfTSGErOWGY

My favorite Kremerisms:

1. "I doctor my frozen pizza. I dry hump it and toss it in the oven".... Poor Wie Wie not having gas, but that gutbusting great.

2. "Same On Same"- brilliant

3. "I'm getting FUCKING HAMMERED!"- I'm dying every time Howard went off.

4. Howard signing 'Refugee' to his dong when talking to Beans about his preference of MTFB.

5. Kremer's constant fuckbotching of the English language and his rant of Daylight Savings Time.

• Like 5

3. "I'm getting FUCKING HAMMERED!"- I'm dying every time Howard went off.

So great!

Is Rocky invited to Dragon Manor, but no Kulap? Did I miss something?

Loved Howard worrying about sponsors fleeing from all the swearing, all the while talking about how happy he is to be rid of Hulu Plus.

• Like 3

Loved Howard worrying about sponsors fleeing from all the swearing, all the while talking about how happy he is to be rid of Hulu Plus.

This is like three straight weeks of him talking shit about Hulu Plus. To be fair, Hulu Plus is a garbage service -- I can watch I Love Lucy on the laptop but not on the tv, with the added bonus of commercials that I'm paying for. The only enjoyment I got out of it was the fact that the "This program is sponsored by..." voice was Lee from The Walking Dead game (which is so much better than the tv show).

• Like 3

What's wrong with Jazz?

Howard of all people should appreciate jazz big time for his love rap and hip-hop.

I'm with this. Not all jazz is good, but when it is good I think it's some of the best. Old school hip-hop did a lot for bringing jazz and funk to a new generation via sampling/looping phrases. You would think Howie could at least appreciate it even if he doesn't like it, then again it's funny to hear him ask dirt cup how to deal with jazz.

I don't think I've ever heard Howard curse so much. He must be getting fucking hammered!

I used to ask myself similar questions about jazz, the way that Howard was in the beginning of this podcast. "Why are these guys playing random notes all bee-bop-a-loo." After you listen to too much jazz, you will probably begin to acquire a knack for enjoying it. It's not random zibby-doo-das, the way you might think.

• Like 1

Howard's exasperation made for some great laughs. Mark this one down in the "Hardship Creates Great Art" column.

• Like 1

I googled "Tears On My Shaft" and got some interesting results involving genitalia scarring.

This was one of the greatest episodes of either Whooch or Tooch. Whatever How was on, keep him on it.

Keep him hammered.

Sign in to follow this