🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 256 — Raw Copera

God I'd love to see a picture of Cameron photoshopped onto a silly picture of Cam'ron.

I give you: Cam'e'Ron

yv736Kf.jpg

Highlights: MISSED IT'S BEEN

House of Cards reference and possibly the loudest laugh I've ever heard from Scott Auckerman

"I had a pizza without anchovies that tasted like it had anchovies." That was pure magic.

Marie Maiyan Calenders - If only there were some tie in with House of Pies

"I don't know who came first, the pokin' or the egg"

"Hot potato'd it into one of the big lakes" Perfect closer

• Like 5

House of Cards reference and possibly the loudest laugh I've ever heard from Scott Auckerman

I forget what prompted it, but fairly late in the episode (after Ventura had already come on), James had a REALLY hard out-of-character/-off-mic laugh. Anyone remember what that was?

A small moment, but I really loved Scott's "WHAT?!" when he was told Metalocalypse was a made-up word.

The entire discussion about Brendon/Brandon's experience with movie popcorn and female ejaculate needs to be required listening in every college course out there on gender studies and gender inequality.

• Like 1

I forget what prompted it, but fairly late in the episode (after Ventura had already come on), James had a REALLY hard out-of-character/-off-mic laugh. Anyone remember what that was?

Was that Scott's "I poop out of my bottom!" moment. Couldn't tell if that was James or Brandon laughing so hard.

This ep was great, by the way. Love Brandon and Cam'ron and The Body, love Scott, love Engineer Cody even though he's a controlled assassin. I put my hands together for this episode of Comedy Bing Bong. Yeah, that's lame. Sorry.

• Like 1

Cameron was a great first timer. Would love to see her back with Cakeboss or somebody.

When Jame/Jesse said he was precipitation that built up on the ceiling then dripped on the floor or something made me almost swerve into traffic from laughter.

Was that Scott's "I poop out of my bottom!" moment. Couldn't tell if that was James or Brandon laughing so hard.

Yes!

About what was the timecode for that?

Without really thinking of it, I think the hardest Scott has laughed was at Neil's Vaccuum freestyle.

• Like 1

About what was the timecode for that?

Without really thinking of it, I think the hardest Scott has laughed was at Neil's Vaccuum freestyle.

37:55 - he bursts into laughter and it's so raucous that he goes WAY off mic.

Best episode of 2013? Brendon Small and Cameron Esposito were great -- always a nice suprise when a new guest fits right into the podcast. And there are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe just how great James Adomian is.

• Like 1

I could listen to Brendon Small talk all day long. After listening, I dreamt about listening to him talk. Kind of ridiculous, but I hope that happens again tonight.

I used to listen to Home Movies dvds while I played video games, so Brendon's voice is my happy place.

• Like 2

So, I guess I'm the only one who didn't enjoy Cameron trying to awkwardly shoehorn Feminist into every conversation?

• Like 1

I respect your opinion, but I want it to be beaten to the ground and erased from existence.

Adomian has mastered Ventura. Can he be on every episode please? If Comedy bang bang had PFT one episode and Adomian in the other continuously from now on, there would probably not be a single dud episode.

Sign in to follow this