🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 155 — Take Out The B-I-R

Dave Ferguson, Mike Hanford, and Tim Kalpakis are all from your favorite sketch group The Birthday Boys and are ready to countdown some charts with Howard & Kulap! The Boys talk caveman days, Woodstock, and rapping in different languages as they countdown Billboard’s Top 5 France Songs. Then, they tell us about their typical movie viewing experience and Tim shares his vivid Last Vegas dream during the Movie Chart. Finally, the Boys let us know if there are any honorary Birthday Girls as they answer some listener questions. Give the gift of charts by grabbing the Who Charted? Holiday Bundle now available in the Earwolf store!

I love The 'Thday Boys. I wish they had their own podcast! They could rotate members randomly!

• Like 1

List of famous Armenians:

System of a Down

Kardashians

Terry Tarkanian

End of list.

List of famous Armenians:

System of a Down

Kardashians

Terry Tarkanian

End of list.

That's Jerry Tarkanian, not Terry.

No love for Cher, comedian James Adomian, Andre Agassi, artist Jim Mahfood, Art Leboe and other American Amermians?

• Like 4

Asgard is a different dimension, but it's also a planet. Maybe this confusing graphic will help.

the-nine-worlds-of-thor.jpg

• Like 1

Wasn't that turkey plot from Braunohler?

Yes, that was Braunohler's plot idea for a turkey movie. The actual movie is about time traveling turkeys (?)

YEAH! Shout out to the Tonga Hut!

My old drinking hole when I lived in the SF Valley. If you non-Angelinos get a chance, go to the Tonga Hut. Its one of the better drinking holes in Los Angeles.

DSC_0042.jpg

• Like 1

DubipR: No love for Cher, comedian James Adomian, Andre Agassi, artist Jim Mahfood, Art Leboe and other American Amermians?

or...Jackie Kashian, William Saroyan, Michael Arlen, Alan Hovanhess...

The list can continue...

Howard's tales of hot water-less woe were hilarious, but yeah, that must be incredibly frustrating...FUCKING HAMMERED.

• Like 2

That's Jerry Tarkanian, not Terry.

No love for Cher, comedian James Adomian, Andre Agassi, artist Jim Mahfood, Art Leboe and other American Amermians?

Ask 100 people about Armenian-Americans and every single one will bring up System of a Down first. People who have never heard any of their songs will bring them up. Armenia = System of a Down, get used to it...

Ask 100 people about Armenian-Americans and every single one will bring up System of a Down first.

I think you're severely over-rating the fame of SOAD and/or severely under-rating the fame of the Kardashians. I bet it's a lot closer to "one" than "every single one".

I think you're underestimating how much someone will use hyperbole when posting on a comedy message board...

• Like 1

Ask 100 people about Armenian-Americans and every single one will bring up System of a Down first. People who have never heard any of their songs will bring them up. Armenia = System of a Down, get used to it...

My Armenian 8th grade math teacher >>>>> System of a Down.

Sign in to follow this