🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 132 — Teaching

What does it take to be a teacher in this day and age? Andy Bishop is a 4th grade teacher from Bellingham, Washington and he traveled all the way to the hatch to tell us how to engage with students through building relationships and helping them discover new things thanks to some of the wonderful characters from this very podcast! Could Andy keep 4th grade Tig from sleeping in class? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

This episode seemed pretty good, but I wasn't really paying attention because I was busy drawing poop.

Kyle's new Teach character is awesome. The rest of the show was good too, great guest, lots of fun, but the bit with Teach and Li'l Tig smoking and "learnin" really cracked me up.

Aww Andy is a sweetheart and I was very impressed by his riddle! I love teach, hope he turns into a regular character

Fellow teacher here. I thought that everything that Andy said was spot-on from his thoughts on being engaging to the annoyances from standardized tests. Unfortunately, I am tempted to start smoking with my students now, because "Teach'" seems like a far more effective, and frankly, cool way of reaching the students who rather draw detailed poops on their quizzes.

Sign in to follow this