🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 156 — He Can Get It!

Parks and Rec’s Retta finds out that she has a ton of common with Howard as a fellow New Jersey native on today’s WHO CHARTED! During the Top 5 Thanksgiving Songs Chart, Retta explains why she always wanted to be Jewish as a kid and counts down her Top 5 Celeb Crushes. Then, Retta lets us know why Friday wasn’t her cup of tea as she counts down the Movie Chart. Finally, we learn what Retta considers as a perfect Treat Yo Self day!

Great episode, right out the gate.

Is there any chance Howard will post the new movie theme somewhere? I want to make a DBS mix for my friend for Christmas and want to include it...

I can't get over how adorable everyone in this picture looks

tumblr_mwxkv3AtRW1qzzg1jo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

I love any Who Charted with Jersey talk. Retta's awesome. So how 'bout getting Aubrey Plaza on the show? And the rest of the Parks crew, for that matter. But Aubrey especially ... I feel like her and Howard share a particular type of offbeat vibe.

• Like 1

Great episode, Retta is the coolest. The Matawan connection was a nice surprise.

• Like 1

"I just found out Druids are real"

Less than a minute in and I can already tell this episode is gold

• Like 1

In the Netherlands our version of Santa Claus (Sinterklaas) is also white, but all his 'helpers' are black, and are called Black Pete's. Every Sinterklaas white people paint their face black, put on an afro-wig and big gold earrings. There is controversy right now because some people find that offensive

• Like 1

Pulak! Oh dear.

This is the most random list of holiday songs ever. That Adam Sandler song is so damn stupid but when he did that on SNL (on Weekend Update, I think) it made me and my brothers crack the hell up.

It was fun having Retta on a show where she got to enjoy herself, rather than making her watch a movie she hated (Spice World on HDTGM).

• Like 2

Awesome episode! I'm a little smitten on Retta. She's so fierce and funny... an amazing guest to have on Whooch.

Favorite Kremer moments:

1. Christ.. Howard's post-gas bill story was hilarious. "I don't sweat" and Retta calling on his bullshit/truth was perfect. From her asking if he cleaned with wetnaps and his stank ass... gold!

2. "I'm now a non-practicing Jew. I've converted to MP3"....zen.

Best Thanksgiving Song has to be Ray Davies

• Like 1

Yes, Joe Manganello on Parks and Rec, please. I was very surprised by how funny he was during a Nerdist episode a while back.

I loved when Retta was giving her top 5 celebrity crushes and Howard said, "I know who ONE person is on your chart." I loved it because I know who one person is on her chart.

Also I know I nerded out about this last week, but Asgard *is* in outer space.

• Like 2