Episode 65 — Brooklyn Bums

5 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,521 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Brooklyn’s own The So So Glos join Jake to guess which musician had a hot ass on today’s VPN episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! They also discuss their origin story, making their Letterman debut, establishing an all-ages performance space/recording studio in Brooklyn called Shea Stadium, and perform songs from their new album “Blowout.” As always, check out the full playlist over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles!

#2 cameron_michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

So Jake, to bring up the "Evergreen" topic from The Best Show, Dice big-timed you. What a wad.
Podtrash

#3 Dan Engler

Friend of The Show

• Moderators
  • 622 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

#4 PuncturedJesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

http://www.avclub.co...-of-2013-106168

Congrats Jake!

#5 Quasar Sniffer

Elitist Prick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

I extend my congratulations as well, but I must also say "Needs more Fogelnest Files higher than number 10." I've enjoyed pretty much every moment I've spent listening to this particular program, but the same definitely cannot be said for WTF. If the amount of podcasting joy that The Fogelnest Files has brought to my ears can be represented as a body of water, it is Lake Superior to WTF's half-filled eyedropper.

#6 Joe Lerini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

It took me a couple of weeks to get to this episode, because I was dreading hearing Jake discuss more of this punk shit (which, if you haven't heard, belongs on Mars).

But The So So Glos were actually a lot of fun to listen to. Thumbs up, Jake!