🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 133 — Goals

The gang gets locked out of the hatch but luckily they’ve made it their goal to get this episode to you so make it your goal to tell your nanny to remind you to listen to this week’s special episode of Professor Blastoff recorded from Kyle’s living room! Tig, Kyle, and David discuss the distinction between goals and chores, share some of their long term goals, and talk about the importance of setting short term goals. So hurry up and achieve today’s goal by tuning in!

• Like 1

Make it your goal to tell your nanny to remind you to listen to this week’s special episode of Professor Blastoff recorded from Kyle’s home!

I don't know why that's special since every episode is recorded in Kyle's house.

• Like 1

I thought Tig was talking about a horror story, then realized it was a horse story. I'm wishing it had been a horrorse story.

Alright, I know this podcast is free and I shouldn't be complaining, but those whale jokes were just absolutely disgusting. I'm not sure I'll ever listen again knowing that filth like this is apparently A-OK to broadcast into the ears of innocent listeners!

• Like 1

Great show!

Some hilarious jokes that I felt didn't get the credit they deserved. Oh wait I mean remember that time that I came up with these jokes:

"I have so much stuff to do that I have a not to do list"

"I have a long term goal to go to the bank."

:)

• Like 1

"I have so much stuff to do that I have a not to do list"

Yes, that was fantastic.

I love how chill this episode is.

Also loved that Kyle slipped in the "tandem bicycle to Las Vegas" reference :)

Knock knock.

Who's there?

She.

Shehu?

EXACTLY.

Oh my god.. YES!

Adderall and Ritalin are just speed. Amphetamines. For people that need them, it normals them out so they can focus. But for people that don't, its just speed. The couple times I tried it, I just started cleaning like crazy. But hey, the refrigerator was overdue for a cleaning, so there's that...

Yes, that was fantastic.

400 years later, but still.. I believe it was "a to don't list".

Sign in to follow this