🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 260 — Tiny Cheeseburger Story

Pretty sure Wire Club was a collaboration between Omar and Snoop from The Wire and S Club 7. Check your sources buddy.

I was sure Gino was going to say that most of the people who showed up for Wire Club were expecting to watch the show. (And by the way, how old is Gino if they were showing film strips at his college?) Birbigs' alternating antagonizing of and amusement with Gino was hilarious. Brendon's "Tiny" voice was pretty amazing.

Everything about today's was great - loved Mike, loved Gino (don't get the hate, to be honest), and loved Brendon Small. Great episode. Wish I could vote for it.

Brendan's characters are up there with The Bachelor Brothers now with characters I want to see return for a second time.

I laughed SO hard after the try at Jingle Bells. That and Gino saying something to the effect of, "If that had happened, we would have seen a one man show from him."

Edit: Also, "He WAS eating sand earlier."

• Like 1

Good GOD, Brendon managed to bring the funny. His characters fall under the special category of CBB and other comedy podcast characters that merely on their voice, cadence, and implication can they bring one to tears. Not only was it impressive that he came on as two characters, but the gag between the two was absolutely perfect throughout! Just masterful character work from the dude. I really hope to hear more from him, on a Daly/Adomian/Tompkins like level. So much fun.

And great work from Gabrus and Birbiglia! Overall a really great episode!

• Like 2

Holy hell, frontrunner for favorite episode of 2014 right here.

Oh man, Home Movies is one of my favorite shows of all time, and to hear Brendon Small on my favorite podcast basically doing the Ken Adelberg voice from that show made me SO happy, haha. That was amazing. Brendon Small has to become a regular.

• Like 6

Stray, that's exactly what I was going to say! Ken Adelberg all day every day.

And Gabrus had so many lines in this that killed me. He's up there with Andy Daly on his character execution.

One of my favorite things to ever happen on Comedy Bang Bang. He has to come back with these characters.

Gabrus is really effortless and natural. You have to pay attention to get the clever asides, but man is it worthwhile.

As soon as I heard Small's characters my Venture Bros circuits fired up. I didn't know he did so many voices on that show...he was in bonus territory from that point on. He absolutely killed it. That was a Kroll, Adomioan level multi character throw down. Surprisingly great chemistry between everyone.

Good old swifty "I used to be pretty, look at me now"

its crazy how much chemistry Scott and Gino have. It seemed so effortless. It felt Gabrus has been co-host from the beginning. Great episode.

• Like 4

Gino is god damned amazing , such a good co-host character

I kind of want Gino to be on every episode.

Also, the mini bit going on between Brendon's characters was amazing.

• Like 1

This episode was actually too funny. Gino = best intern ever. I almost laughed too hard when Victor was trying to sing.

It was actually painful.

• Like 1

Oh man, Home Movies is one of my favorite shows of all time, and to hear Brendon Small on my favorite podcast basically doing the Ken Adelberg voice from that show made me SO happy, haha. That was amazing. Brendon Small has to become a regular.

Stray, that's exactly what I was going to say! Ken Adelberg all day every day.

And Gabrus had so many lines in this that killed me. He's up there with Andy Daly on his character execution.

^Ditto! here's some clips. skip to 1:00 minute

Bravo Brendon Small! You had me in tears. Also Scott please address the lack of H. Jon Benjamin on yer show brother.

• Like 1

Holy shit this episode was hilarious, I haven't laughed this hard consistently through an episode in a really long time. Smalls was absolutely KILLING it and the fact that Victor could only get out one syllable on the last song had me rolling. Man, this is an instant classic in my book. Birbigs was hilarious too!

Gino may be one of my favorite new characters. Only two episodes so far but man has Gabrus shined with it. I love Wompler but Gino > Wompler.

Intern Wars episode NEEDS to happen. NOW.

Gino = best intern ever.

I love Wompler but Gino > Wompler.

Let's not get carried away here.

• Like 5

Let's not get carried away here.

Seriously! :D

I like Gino too, but Wompler and Reardon are still tops for me!

Guys, I would watch the 'better than Wompler' talk. Need I remind you Listler was a sniper?!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this