🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 260 — Tiny Cheeseburger Story

I literally laughed so goddamn hard when he tried to sing "jingle ball" I got lightheaded. Gotta admit not a fan of Birbiglia though his last name is fun to say but Brendon fuckin owned this episode.

I'd like to take full credit for Brendon coming on and doing his "Tiny" voice as it was recycled from his first and only appearance up until a month ago from 2009 and there's no comments on the episode but I mentioned it in my only post on this board last year and as Scott read it because he checked my profile I've connected the dots. Scott please verify

I kind of want Gino to be on every episode.

I love Wompler but Gino > Wompler.

Agreed, if Wompler was on every episode the show would become all about her. Who's the better CBB guest is a matter of preference, but Gino is definitely the better "intern".

• Like 1

Mary Lou Henner and her memory are more of a running gag on this show than "my wife." My wife.

TO BE CLEAR, WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS COMMENT IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAD TO SAY "MY WIFE" AFTER SAYING "MY WIFE. (My wife).

• Like 1

More Brendon Small characters please. And while I'm at it, I'd like to request Jon Benjiman on with Brendon as well. Thanks Earwolf.

I'd like to second that request. I can't believe it took so long for Brendan Small to do characters on CBB. I'd also love to hear Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick on the podcast one of these days...

• Like 2

So I guess people were wrong about Bigbiglia being the infamous mystery CBB guest who got pissed off during his ep

Is this a thing? Somebody got pissed off during their ep but we don't know who they are? Did Scott say something about that in an interview or something? Conspiracy bing bong.

I seriously almost pulled a Victor and passed out I was laughing so hard during this ep. Great job all around, but Brendon Small is a master.

• Like 1

Is this a thing? Somebody got pissed off during their ep but we don't know who they are? Did Scott say something about that in an interview or something? Conspiracy bing bong.

IIRC it was actually Will Forte - it was brought up in an interview with Scott on the Kevin Pollak Chat Show, and he neither confirmed nor denied the fact, but it seemed obvious.

Here's the interview for anyone who hasn't seen it:

I could listen to this group talk every week. Tiny and Victor are the best. I've listened to this episode 3 times, and shared it with friends twice (from Tiny/Victor on). Hilarious.

Small was awesome: I had to listen twice! My hand joins the others in voting Tiny and Victor in as regulars.

(No surprise they were drawn to the studio: Gotta wonder about a bagel so pungent it has to be bagged separately so the other bagels don't smell like the everything. It definitely makes this coworker poke her head out when her sesame's been rubbed up on by an everything!)

One of those instant re-listens.

Gino is really good. Great chemistry with Scott.

And Brandon Small is amazing. Those characters are so crazy weird. What the hell are those accents?!? The insane cheeseburger "story" and the singing... Very funny.

Hope to hear Tiny and Victor Diamond again.

Hope this episode doesn't fall through the cracks - early candidate for best of next year!

This was a great episode. I'm digging Gino as a co-host and Brendon Small's new characters were making me laugh so much. I hope they're both on a lot of episodes this year.

Tiny needs to make another appearance. On second listen it is crime that Small hasn't been on to do characters before or since. That dude is absurdly talented.

Sign in to follow this