🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 260 — Tiny Cheeseburger Story

Award-winning (sleepwalking) comedian, author, and filmmaker Mike Birbiglia makes his second appearance along with intern Gino Lambardo on today’s bonus Bing! Bong! Comedy! Mike tells us about his new special My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend and focusing on a more joke heavy show on his upcoming 30 city tour. Coincidentally, first time guest Victor Diamond drops by with his manager Tiny to talk about his upcoming all Christmas Carol review.

Brendon Small must have the oddest appearance numbers ever, an almost four year gap broken by two shows in a month.

• Like 1

Wow, instant favorite! So much more energy compared to last Birbigs ep. Super!

Woah we get to hear Jon Gabrus this episode without a psychopath maniacally laughing over 75% of the show? I'm stoked

• Like 7

So I guess people were wrong about Bigbiglia being the infamous mystery CBB guest who got pissed off during his ep

I still say it was Ben Stiller.

• Like 1

Scott did also say they're on good terms and it was just a misunderstanding about what the show was.

Brenden's characters were hilarious. I love the dual character approach, I'm surprised it isn't done as much, besides Kroll's lunatic Mexican brigade.

• Like 3

Wire Club was a short-lived super group in the late 80's including members of both Wire and Escape Club.

• Like 3

It often sounds like Birbiglia is unable to deal with the extreme bit saturation from Scott and Gabrus and would rather have a real conversation, but he powers through nicely. Solid ep, Gabrus is great and he looks a little bit like Orson Welles

• Like 2

Mary Lou Henner and her memory are more of a running gag on this show than "my wife." My wife.

• Like 2

So I guess people were wrong about Bigbiglia being the infamous mystery CBB guest who got pissed off during his ep

Maybe it was birbigs friend whose dad found him via Farting Fuck Face?

• Like 1

Brendon Small must have the oddest appearance numbers ever, an almost four year gap broken by two shows in a month.

As Jack Sjunior would list them: episode 256, 32, and episode 260.

• Like 9

Woah we get to hear Jon Gabrus this episode without a psychopath maniacally laughing over 75% of the show? I'm stoked

Oh bother. Let's move gracefully on from that episode.

oh my lanta this episode is incredible! brendon was pee-your-pants funny and jon was great as always, but i thought mike really "birbiglia'd" his performance on this appearance... just kidding loved him too!

ps - scott i'd appreciate it if you either reference all religious celebrations this time of year or keep the next few episodes non-denominational out of respect.

pps - is this episode a candidate for BOOTY (best out of the year) 2013 or next year or is there a flaw in the system and will it fall through the cracks?

• Like 1

Wire Club was a short-lived super group in the late 80's including members of both Wire and Escape Club.

Pretty sure Wire Club was a collaboration between Omar and Snoop from The Wire and S Club 7. Check your sources buddy.

More Brendon Small characters please. And while I'm at it, I'd like to request Jon Benjiman on with Brendon as well. Thanks Earwolf.

• Like 10

Sign in to follow this