🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 176 — Vaginas From Afar

If you’re a fan of anything comedy related then you’ve definitely seen Brian Huskey grace your TV screen at one point. Brian started doing comedy as part of the sketch group Naked Babies along with Seth Morris, John Ross Bowie, and Rob Corddry but prior to that he was just a guy who loved photography. He’ll tell us how he became part of the early NY UCB improv/sketch scene, why having a daughter changed his approach to improvising, and recently starring in an improvised movie with UCB co-founder Matt Walsh. After a round of Quick Hits, the guys call up Bryant Gumbel to talk bullying. Remember to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. Give the gift of Sklarbro Country pint glasses and a brand new Sklarbro County shirt to that special someone now available in the Earwolf store just in time for the holidays!

hi guys

I just wanted to say i love your show! i am currently working my way trough your back catalog and keeping up with the new episodes.

As a guy from Sweden i just wanted to inform you that Roger Federer is no from Sweden. he is from Switzerland. if i remeber correctly you were ragging on the news fro not checking ther facts on this episode. i am just saying =)

• Like 1

Loved Brian Huskey in this episode. Really awesome quick hits. Also really loving that Blood Orange album, so good way to close the show.

Sign in to follow this