🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
greggy

in which i tell mr clements and mr davenport my movie ideas

first, THESE IDEAS ARE MY PROPERTYS UNTIL HOLLYWOOD BIUYS THEM FROM ME, DO NOT STEAL, YOU WOULDNT STEAL A CAR WOULD YOU

bee movie 2: the wedding stinger

the bee marries the human lady from the first movie

• Like 11

a gritty horror reboot of ghostbusters

• Like 7

star wars 10: battle of the aliens

i havent seen the other ones but i think this would make a lot of money

• Like 9

fart times at ridgemont high (because of weed)

a parody movie

• Like 7

sound of music: port of call pyonyang

after ww2 the von trap family moves to korea to start a new life, unfortunately trouble follows them

the original family, but we get a new nun for a romance

could be the start of a franchise, ie later movies can move to vietnam, grenada, iraq, bosnia, iraq

sorry for the long post, thank you for sticking with it

• Like 9

a shot for shot remake of babe the pig with the original cast

• Like 14

reboot of splash

this one only works if we can get jj abrams

• Like 10

a new godzilla movie

EDIT: oops ran out of likes, be back 2morros

• Like 6

first, THESE IDEAS ARE MY PROPERTYS UNTIL HOLLYWOOD BIUYS THEM FROM ME, DO NOT STEAL, YOU WOULDNT STEAL A CAR WOULD YOU

I would because, as I have stated previously, I'm about that kind of lifestyle.

• Like 3

soloman almighty

third bruce almighty movie based on the song of solomon and also a baby is cut in half

EDIT dang i made this thread late last night, i dont have likes all day now :c

• Like 13

iron man negative 1

rerelease the rocketeer with a led light CGed onto he chest

• Like 12

dredd 2 : the walking dredd

judge dredd vs zombies, comic book movie + zombies = very hottttttt

EDIT this is my 100th post, great job

• Like 8

sleeping with the enemy 2

this time julia roberts is the enemy

• Like 8

another hannibal lecter movie where hes really suave while he's killing and eating dumb people, guys in fedoras need a new movie to go see

• Like 6

more miserables, a sequel to 2012's musical, with all new songs by ke$ha

• Like 8

that food fight movie by mr sheen is a cult classic now, remake that but live action this time

original cast

• Like 4

death to smoochie 2

after dying in the first movie smoochie is returned to life

another hot zombie film

• Like 5

home alone 2: lost in new york 2

kevin mccallister is now a grown man trying to find himself in the big apple

he works at an old folks home where the elderly wet bandits live, when he finds out they plan to steal a bunch of pudding from the kitchen he sets traps with disastrous results, the rest of the film is a courtroom drama in his manslaughter case

another long one, thanks for reading

also great job to everyone posting in this thread on getting it a HOT tag

• Like 11

Once I had an idea for a movie where a guy (maybe a hot actor like Ashton Kutchner) has a wife that he loves very much but she dies and he has to take care of her parrot BUT the parrot has learned all his wife's favorite sayings like "I love you" and "keep it real" and shit like that. So then Ashton ends up falling in love with the parrot because it talks just like his wife who was his soul mate and he has to come to terms with society judging him and his new love.

Also there could be a funny joke where someone says "parroty" like instead of "parody."

• Like 12

Once I had an idea for a movie where a guy (maybe a hot actor like Ashton Kutchner) has a wife that he loves very much but she dies and he has to take care of her parrot BUT the parrot has learned all his wife's favorite sayings like "I love you" and "keep it real" and shit like that. So then Ashton ends up falling in love with the parrot because it talks just like his wife who was his soul mate and he has to come to terms with society judging him and his new love.

Also there could be a funny joke where someone says "parroty" like instead of "parody."

i like this idea a lot but original stories can be dicey, maybe you could retool it as cheaper by the dozen 3, where the lady and 13 kids die in a bus accident and its just steve martin and the parrot

• Like 8

I've not been to the movies in 4 years since I realized we all see a block-buster every night for free (dreams), but all of these are good enough to get me to briefly consider going to movies again.

• Like 8

space jam 11

completely bypasses 2-10 to tell the most amazing space jam story possible. micael jordan and the looney tunes will have to team up with the monstars and golf legend tiger woods and a baseball guy of some sort and footballer peyton manning to defeat the biggest threat to the universe of all time: satin himself

• Like 8

fieval goes south: an erotic tail

too good to throw away

• Like 10

What if they made a sequel to the Human Centipede but instead of people an evil scientist fused together Hot Pockets

• Like 7