🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
greggy

in which i tell mr clements and mr davenport my movie ideas

idk this is such a nobrainer i think it already must b in production but uh HARRY POTTER 9 anyone??

he becomes a astronaut and does magic on the moons and mars and among the stars

• Like 3

jingle all the weigh

in the time since jingle all the way jake lloyd becomes a superfan of sumo wrestling. arnold schwartzenegger (sp?) must gain 300 pounds to win his son's love. sinbad is the mailman again and tries to keep arnold from gaining weight. phil hartman is dead :c

in the thrilling climax sinbad mentions star wars and jake lloyd goes berserk and rips his di*k off

• Like 4

ghost dad 2

i kind of dont remember what this movie was about but what is bill cosby doing lately, he could get on there and spookily tell kids to pull there pants up and stop listening to rap music

• Like 4

garfield 2, we can just rework my unpublished fantasy novel THE DRAKESTAFF OF FARLONG as a garfield vehicle

garfield would be the wise whizzard Jarfle from my novel, but now his name would be garfield but otherwise he would be that character, i think you get it

jon arbuckle would be the anime elf archer king Shepperoth

odie would be the kind-hearted troll thief protstitute Sexra

nermal would be the evil barbarian murderer Geroge

otherwise it would take place in new york city instead of the magical kingdom of farlong and instead od taking the drakestaff to Geroge's lair to slay him with they would go out for lasagna, besides that it is the same story

tho we should probably take out the romance between jon and odie

man i have written a lot of words today, it really takes it out of me, im going 2 go drink an iced tea and take a lie-down

• Like 5

the hobbit 3: the insulation of smaug

smaug's castle is very drafty so the dwarf gang fills all the walls in with that foam stuff they advertize on the radio

this one is almost totally based on words that sound alike i admit, but could still work

• Like 6

the hobbit 3: the insulation of smaug

smaug's castle is very drafty so the dwarf gang fills all the walls in with that foam stuff they advertize on the radio

this one is almost totally based on words that sound alike i admit, but could still work

i dont want to step on your toes, but what about "the hobbit 4: the insulation of smog"?

modern day LA is overrun with smog and Robin Williams harnesses some science to use it to insulate houses. it does some flubber type shit and bounces all over the place or whatever and he's dressed as a woman the whole time.

• Like 3

big name star+franchise film? im seeing signs, which is to say dollar signs

how about we do something that has never been done b4 tho, you mentioned flubber, why not instead make it

flubber 2/hobbit 4: unsulation of smug, tie both series together, still put a dragon and some short ppl in there, maybe a portal opens or something to the real world

or we can run it under both names seperately in the same theaters, double the money

• Like 6

a beautiful mind 2: a beautiful body

ok guys what if we got pretty gitrls and they wore bikinis or small shorts? you dont relly need a story but we could toss something together on the set, cant beliueve no one ever though of doing this

• Like 6

Whitemare

recut of 12 years a slave where we replace the soundtrack with scarry horror movie music and end the movie when he starts singing, if you saw it you know what i mean

• Like 3

gritty action reboot of austin powers, no jokes this time

• Like 13

ice cream: the movie

• Like 10

Robin Williams

what is bill cosby doing lately

How the times have changed. Makes you think doesn't it?

• Like 7

i guess when you cast as wide a net as i have in this thread your bound to catch a few bad fish...luckily the forum wasnt around when i made my first bad call back in 1992, but i will still let u folks see it for full disclosure:

remember how funny oj simpson used to be in those naked gun movies? also, why are we having harrison ford in our very funny comedy The Fugitive? lets fire that guy and get OJ in there

• Like 8

Three men and a (dead) baby: a dark, dark dramedy reboot of the franchise. The film serves as a vehicle to critique all popular tropes that fathers are inept.

• Like 2

Preakness Party: The Day After

Basically it's like The Hangover with horses. We can probably get BoJack Horseman to star.

EDIT: Shit, my bad. I should've read the thread name more closely, this is for greggy's ideas. I'll move this one to another thread. Reddit, maybe.

• Like 7

national lampoon's heaven vacation: after years of heightening experiences on all thier various vacations, the grizzle family are adrenaline junkies looking for the ultimate experience: near death experiences

they all get shot up with whatever chemicals they use for that and the fam goes to heaven for awhile, clark goes to hell tho because of lusting after the pool lady

• Like 8

I know this thread is for Greggy's ideas, but are we allowed to comment?

Because I'd like to say that all these ideas are great and I'll be camping out at the Chinese Theater waiting for the premieres.

• Like 3

Can i do one?

The Bourne Nonentity - Jason Bourne forgets all his powers and is just a normal guy who's a janitor at Harvard

Alien vs Predator: Requiem (for a dream) Alien and Predator get hooked on heroine and hang out together in some shitty abandoned house

Amadeus of Thunder - Mozart is frozen in suspended animation and comes back to be a race car driver

• Like 4

why not FOUR billboards outside ebbing missouri?

• Like 6

Once I had an idea for a movie where a guy (maybe a hot actor like Ashton Kutchner) has a wife that he loves very much but she dies and he has to take care of her parrot BUT the parrot has learned all his wife's favorite sayings like "I love you" and "keep it real" and shit like that. So then Ashton ends up falling in love with the parrot because it talks just like his wife who was his soul mate and he has to come to terms with society judging him and his new love.

Also there could be a funny joke where someone says "parroty" like instead of "parody."

I love you and I'm in love with you, but they already made "Along Came Polly"

• Like 2

Hi Gregg,

There are certainly some fascinating ideas here that are undoubtedly worth pursuing. Keep up the hard work!

Do you write for the movies? Would I be able to send you a copy of my screenplay and get some notes from you? I'm new to screenwriting and could use someone to give me some pointers.

Thanks!

- A

• Like 1

no characters in my thread please

• Like 6

hey, mr. greggey.

it'sa me, mr. mustachio the meatball chef. i make'a the good meatballs! you take one bite and stay up ALL night!!

would you like'a a big bowl of'a speaghetti? it'sa so good, make'a you say "kissa my momma". not my momma though!! she'sa married to my daddy!! mama mia!!

thank'a you!

-J

• Like 3

I just found this thread and I feel really embarrassed that I didn't find it sooner...

It's so funny...

I feel so despondent...

I guess, I will share my movie idea now

so it's a movie about a young man

he is very mysterious and probably handsome, and he has a habit of being late to the party so to speak

but he has a secret

he actually is really really good at doing skateboard tricks and if any of you saw him do one you would probably be really impressed and also the man is me, I was talking about me the whole time

• Like 5