very good movies that will make lotsd of money

51 replies to this topic

#21 skizelo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

I've not been to the movies in 4 years since I realized we all see a block-buster every night for free (dreams), but all of these are good enough to get me to briefly consider going to movies again.

#22 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

space jam 11
completely bypasses 2-10 to tell the most amazing space jam story possible. micael jordan and the looney tunes will have to team up with the monstars and golf legend tiger woods and a baseball guy of some sort and footballer peyton manning to defeat the biggest threat to the universe of all time: satin himself
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week Bruce Reid Robinson II leads Maro Marcone (greggy), Pommel (
CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD), Keth (Joe McGurl) and Barbara (Little Alex) in an adventure through the wasteland. original music by A Bear.

#23 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

View Postgreggy, on 18 December 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

fieval goes south: an erotic tail

too good to throw away
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week Bruce Reid Robinson II leads Maro Marcone (greggy), Pommel (
CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD), Keth (Joe McGurl) and Barbara (Little Alex) in an adventure through the wasteland. original music by A Bear.

#24 AndyKneis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

What if they made a sequel to the Human Centipede but instead of people an evil scientist fused together Hot Pockets

#25 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

hobbit vs gremlins

#26 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

idk this is such a nobrainer i think it already must b in production but uh HARRY POTTER 9 anyone??
he becomes a astronaut and does magic on the moons and mars and among the stars

#27 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

jingle all the weigh
in the time since jingle all the way jake lloyd becomes a superfan of sumo wrestling. arnold schwartzenegger (sp?) must gain 300 pounds to win his son's love. sinbad is the mailman again and tries to keep arnold from gaining weight. phil hartman is dead :c
in the thrilling climax sinbad mentions star wars and jake lloyd goes berserk and rips his di*k off

#28 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:47 AM

ghost dad 2
i kind of dont remember what this movie was about but what is bill cosby doing lately, he could get on there and spookily tell kids to pull there pants up and stop listening to rap music

#29 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

garfield 2, we can just rework my unpublished fantasy novel THE DRAKESTAFF OF FARLONG as a garfield vehicle
garfield would be the wise whizzard Jarfle from my novel, but now his name would be garfield but otherwise he would be that character, i think you get it
jon arbuckle would be the anime elf archer king Shepperoth
odie would be the kind-hearted troll thief protstitute Sexra
nermal would be the evil barbarian murderer Geroge
otherwise it would take place in new york city instead of the magical kingdom of farlong and instead od taking the drakestaff to Geroge's lair to slay him with they would go out for lasagna, besides that it is the same story
tho we should probably take out the romance between jon and odie

man i have written a lot of words today, it really takes it out of me, im going 2 go drink an iced tea and take a lie-down

#30 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

the hobbit 3: the insulation of smaug
smaug's castle is very drafty so the dwarf gang fills all the walls in with that foam stuff they advertize on the radio
this one is almost totally based on words that sound alike i admit, but could still work

#31 toby keith sweat

blake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Locationdayton

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

View Postgreggy, on 31 December 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

the hobbit 3: the insulation of smaug
smaug's castle is very drafty so the dwarf gang fills all the walls in with that foam stuff they advertize on the radio
this one is almost totally based on words that sound alike i admit, but could still work

i dont want to step on your toes, but what about "the hobbit 4: the insulation of smog"?

modern day LA is overrun with smog and Robin Williams harnesses some science to use it to insulate houses. it does some flubber type shit and bounces all over the place or whatever and he's dressed as a woman the whole time.

#32 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

big name star+franchise film? im seeing signs, which is to say dollar signs
how about we do something that has never been done b4 tho, you mentioned flubber, why not instead make it
flubber 2/hobbit 4: unsulation of smug, tie both series together, still put a dragon and some short ppl in there, maybe a portal opens or something to the real world
or we can run it under both names seperately in the same theaters, double the money

#33 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

a beautiful mind 2: a beautiful body
ok guys what if we got pretty gitrls and they wore bikinis or small shorts? you dont relly need a story but we could toss something together on the set, cant beliueve no one ever though of doing this

#34 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

Whitemare
recut of 12 years a slave where we replace the soundtrack with scarry horror movie music and end the movie when he starts singing, if you saw it you know what i mean

#35 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

gritty action reboot of austin powers, no jokes this time

#36 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:44 PM

I'm glad that this is back
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#37 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:52 PM

ice cream: the movie

#38 honlads

Thanks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:20 AM

View Posttoby keith sweat 2014 name, on 03 January 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

Robin Williams

View Postgreggy, on 27 December 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

what is bill cosby doing lately

How the times have changed. Makes you think doesn't it?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

#39 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:49 AM

i guess when you cast as wide a net as i have in this thread your bound to catch a few bad fish...luckily the forum wasnt around when i made my first bad call back in 1992, but i will still let u folks see it for full disclosure:

remember how funny oj simpson used to be in those naked gun movies? also, why are we having harrison ford in our very funny comedy The Fugitive? lets fire that guy and get OJ in there

#40 Houston

Pro-Version Alumni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationBehind you. No, other way.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:14 AM

Three men and a (dead) baby: a dark, dark dramedy reboot of the franchise. The film serves as a vehicle to critique all popular tropes that fathers are inept.

Posted Image