#41 Bozos

Handbookworm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

Preakness Party: The Day After

Basically it's like The Hangover with horses. We can probably get BoJack Horseman to star.

EDIT: Shit, my bad. I should've read the thread name more closely, this is for greggy's ideas. I'll move this one to another thread. Reddit, maybe.

#42 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

national lampoon's heaven vacation: after years of heightening experiences on all thier various vacations, the grizzle family are adrenaline junkies looking for the ultimate experience: near death experiences
they all get shot up with whatever chemicals they use for that and the fam goes to heaven for awhile, clark goes to hell tho because of lusting after the pool lady
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week Bruce Reid Robinson II leads Maro Marcone (greggy), Pommel (
CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD), Keth (Joe McGurl) and Barbara (Little Alex) in an adventure through the wasteland. original music by A Bear.

#43 Chefszki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationGundo

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

I know this thread is for Greggy's ideas, but are we allowed to comment?

Because I'd like to say that all these ideas are great and I'll be camping out at the Chinese Theater waiting for the premieres.

#44 SteveH

[TBD]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Can i do one?

The Bourne Nonentity - Jason Bourne forgets all his powers and is just a normal guy who's a janitor at Harvard

Alien vs Predator: Requiem (for a dream) Alien and Predator get hooked on heroine and hang out together in some shitty abandoned house

Amadeus of Thunder - Mozart is frozen in suspended animation and comes back to be a race car driver

#45 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

why not FOUR billboards outside ebbing missouri?
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week Bruce Reid Robinson II leads Maro Marcone (greggy), Pommel (
CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD), Keth (Joe McGurl) and Barbara (Little Alex) in an adventure through the wasteland. original music by A Bear.

#46 Mediocre Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:55 PM

View PostAndyKneis, on 17 December 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Once I had an idea for a movie where a guy (maybe a hot actor like Ashton Kutchner) has a wife that he loves very much but she dies and he has to take care of her parrot BUT the parrot has learned all his wife's favorite sayings like "I love you" and "keep it real" and shit like that. So then Ashton ends up falling in love with the parrot because it talks just like his wife who was his soul mate and he has to come to terms with society judging him and his new love.

Also there could be a funny joke where someone says "parroty" like instead of "parody."

I love you and I'm in love with you, but they already made "Along Came Polly"

#47 ArthurJNewsome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCupertino, CA

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

Hi Gregg,
There are certainly some fascinating ideas here that are undoubtedly worth pursuing. Keep up the hard work!

Do you write for the movies? Would I be able to send you a copy of my screenplay and get some notes from you? I'm new to screenwriting and could use someone to give me some pointers.

Thanks!

- A
Thanks for reading! :P

- A

Also if you have the time, feel free to peruse my Twitter novel (https://twitter.com/newsomeaj).

#48 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

no characters in my thread please

#49 Just Add Pepper

Nice to Animals and Women

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Location24 Hour Party Person

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:13 PM

hey, mr. greggey.
it'sa me, mr. mustachio the meatball chef. i make'a the good meatballs! you take one bite and stay up ALL night!!

would you like'a a big bowl of'a speaghetti? it'sa so good, make'a you say "kissa my momma". not my momma though!! she'sa married to my daddy!! mama mia!!

thank'a you!
-J
@caseyjwheldon Will Work 4 Twitter Followers

#50 JMonsterface

Advanced Mamber

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

I just found this thread and I feel really embarrassed that I didn't find it sooner...

It's so funny...

I feel so despondent...

I guess, I will share my movie idea now

so it's a movie about a young man

he is very mysterious and probably handsome, and he has a habit of being late to the party so to speak

but he has a secret

he actually is really really good at doing skateboard tricks and if any of you saw him do one you would probably be really impressed and also the man is me, I was talking about me the whole time
Posted Image

#51 A_Particular_Knee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

Popeye 2 - Popeye does mostly the same things but still is Robin Williams and Olive Oil is what she sounds like.

Mister Doubtfire - Robin Williams dresses like a lady again to impress his kids, but has to convince them he's not Misses Doubtfire because of what happened last time and him and Sally Fields keep accidentally getting divorced almost non-stop throughout the movie.

Little Trouble in Big China - Robin Williams.

#52 Jay Rundo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationOmaha

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

These are good ideas keep it up.