🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 158.5 — 12/13/13 TWO CHARTED 97

Still riding on the Brody energy, Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie are psyched to bring us some end of the year charts on today’s TWO CHARTED! We’ll learn a couple of things about Jay-Z & humming birds as Howard counts down his Top 5 Rap Songs of 2013 and in honor of charting on USA Today’s Best of 2013 podcast list, Kulap counts down the Top 5 Pop Candy Documentaries. Plus, we got some GIFTS and new insight about twins in the womb!

Seriously, get up on Big Star. They only have 3 records and they're great.

• Like 3

Ahhh mannn! YESSSS! Wow my goodness I have 18 smiley faces on right now! Ur da best Howard and Kulap!

Great Twooch! I love me some One on One (with the great 'stard as the chorus). They make my Fridays that much better.

My Top 5 Kremerisms of this Twooch:

5. Howard's DBS Documentary commentary- Wie Wie explaining how his documentary would look like; getting people to talk about him and how it will do was great.

4. "She ripped the aorta, the pumps out of me"- brilliant

3. "That hummingbird will be my main homie"- Wie Wie's hummingbird feeder story and his nature facts were some of the gut bustingest laugh from the show. I can see Howard being a nature show host on Animal Planet. Wie Wie's Hummingbird Corner

2. "Oh! Smells like a woman."- Wie Wie's comment coming from when Kulap asking him if he wanted lotion.

and the number one Kremerism of this week's Twooch (NUMBAH ONE!)

1. "Hand creme is not for me, I go dry rub"- Right off the bat, the table is steu up, knocked down and not recover for the rest of the show. Howard's bold and brilliant statement about 3 minutes in set the tone of another brilliant Twooch.

I'll see, hear and love on you on the next thread....on Whoooooo Charted!

*charts!*

-R

• Like 2

I love that Howard's takeaway from The Shining was that he needed a Big Wheel.

One of my favorite songs of all time:

• Like 1

Count me in for another Big Star endorsement. I've actually got Nothing Can Hurt Me on its way from Netflix right now. Room 237 is next level bonkers, in a fascinating sense.

What's this Big Star stuff? I don't really remember what we were talking about...

That Kangaroo song is beautiful

What's this Big Star stuff? I don't really remember what we were talking about...

One of the top five documentaries was "Big Star - Nothing Can Hurt Me" and you were all pretty clueless about them except for Howard knowing the Replacements song "Alex Chilton". You played a little bit of a song ("September Gurls", I think) and someone speculated that they were country. More like "power pop".

Sign in to follow this