🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 159 — Mouth Contacts

The lovely and hilarious Sarah Silverman joins Kulap and a layered Howard on a VPN edition of WHO CHARTED! We hear one of Sarah’s diary entries, where she got her new dog, and her thoughts on Drake during the Billboard Rhythmic Songs Chart. Later, we learn how Howard stores his contact lenses and where Sarah got her professional dance moves from while counting down the Highest Grossing Animated Movie Chart & answering your Twitter Qs!

I couldn't gauge how serious Sarah was when she said she'd be alone/unloved for the holidays, but it implies she and Kyle are no longer together. If true, this is the saddest Chart Exclusive ever.

• Like 1

She probably just said that so that Kyle's "I'm Alone" Christmas song would be more believable and he'd sell more albums.

Kyle's probably just going home to Mother for the holidays.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Howard on P-Blast. It's been a dream of mine for a while. He'll be perfect.

My wife holds her contacts in her mouth too- sometimes for hours if they are bugging her eyes and we're far from home. I trust her judgement, so Howard should be fine.

posting this way too late but here's the video!

• Like 1

Sarah seems disengaged throughout a lot of this show. she doesn't seem bored since she perks up whenever the music comes on but she just seems kind of bummed out and overall not that into it. i hope that her holiday blues weren't too bad. To me she seems to be one the sweetest, nicest, warmest people in comedy and i hate to think of a person like that being lonely. I still enjoyed the episode and i hope that she, all of the chartists and those at Earwolf had a happy holiday season.

I'm listening to this one AT WORK, months after it aired, and I can't believe I didn't know Sarah Silverman was on Brotherly Love haha, I been slippin.'

It's sad reading back through all of this knowing now that Sarah and Kyle did break up in December 2013. Which may be why the observant Flyover States sensed this:

Sarah seems disengaged throughout a lot of this show. she doesn't seem bored since she perks up whenever the music comes on but she just seems kind of bummed out and overall not that into it. i hope that her holiday blues weren't too bad. To me she seems to be one the sweetest, nicest, warmest people in comedy and i hate to think of a person like that being lonely. I still enjoyed the episode and i hope that she, all of the chartists and those at Earwolf had a happy holiday season.