🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 55 — 7 Course Dwarf Feast

The gang is guided by Trondoor to the Dwarf fortress of Vex to prepare for the 7 Course Dwarf Feast and meet the King of the Dwarves.

As hoped, Sir Richard's drunkenness paid off phenomenally well in this episode. I can't wait to hear him slur his way through Cobradile combat next week.

• Like 1

I was hoping to see the picture Brian was drawing on the episode page, but alas it is not there. But there IS a picture of Gerry roleplaying a drunken Sir Richard.

• Like 2

I'm only about halfway through the episode, so I'm super excited to find out how the feast plays out, but I have to say that Blaine's joke after Brian mentions Come Out And Play was fucking unbelievable. I laughed so hard I almost crashed my car.

Thanks Nerd Pokers, for a saving roll on what had been a shitty fucking week so far.

You guys have been on such a roll these last 4 episodes or so have been amazing. Thank you guys.

• Like 1

In Vino Veritas

Hearing Sir Richard totally shitfaced was great. My word Blaine's comment during Brian's Come Out and Play diatribe probably the hardest I've laughed all day here at work. Now we have this snake monster! Trondoor's bellowing reminds me of Escape From New York.... I'm the Duke! A Number One!

• Like 1

Am I the only one who noticed the audio quality of the episode was fanatasic? Also drunk sir Richard gave me a good chuckle, cant wait to hear next week.

I kind of wondered if they all might really be a little tipsy, started out very silly...which was great!

Just when I thought the dwarves were cool, then this happens.

Yeah, now I think they're even cooler!

• Like 1

I was hoping to see the picture Brian was drawing on the episode page, but alas it is not there. But there IS a picture of Gerry roleplaying a drunken Sir Richard.

I believe Brian's drawing was posted on episode 54 go see it there.

I believe Brian's drawing was posted on episode 54 go see it there.

For people (like me) who keep losing track of the episode pics:

IMG_2552.jpg

• Like 2

Lol, why was the group such assholes to Sark this episode? They talked over him like 20 times when he was trying to tell the story. Then calling him a shitty DM? I know they were joking, but they came off as assholes this episode..

Gerry is fucking killing it these last few episodes. Love that he never breaks character.

• Like 1

This eps thru 57 have been the best of the show in my opinion. Sir Richard drunk, matched with Sarks discriptions of the dwarves has been amazing! Great work!

Sign in to follow this