🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
WednesdayBoy

...5 Stars.

Recently I was on Amazon shopping for games to give my 5 year old daughter for Christmas. Since I wasn't familiar with these games, I read the reviews. I literally could not read a review without hearing Paul's Second Opinion voice. It made Christmas shopping so much better!

Anne writes, "It's fun, but only if you're a certain kind of person. What I mean by that is that some people will look at this game and consider it the stupidest thing ever. Others, such as myself, will love it. I think the crazier you are, the more you will enjoy it.

This game is great for little kids, which makes sense because a 6-year-old made it up. For older people (anyone over 10): You will only get the most out of it if you're willing to make a total moron of yourself while playing. When I play with the little kids in my neighborhood we always yell "OH NO YOU DI-INT!" whenever we can stop someone from stealing a card. If we can't, we'll scowl at our attacker, and say "You win this round" in an overly dramatic fashion. If this sounds like fun to you and you know other crazy people who will play with you, buy this game and knock yourself out." Five stars!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this