🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 159.5 — 12/20/13 TWO CHARTED 98

Howard kicks things off by telling us about the one time he had a roommate who was on heroin on today’s TWO CHARTED! Wie-Wie gives us some breaking news as he counts down the Top 5 EDM Songs of 2013 and Ku-Ku gives us a history refresher while counting down the Wikipedia’s Most Significant People of All Time chart. Remember that you can give that special someone the GIFT of the Who Charted? Holiday Bundle and a pair of Kulap Vilay-SOCKS over at the Earwolf store!

• Like 1

'if you get one, you're off this program', had me dying.

"Your run will be done" did it for me.

• Like 1

Cody, if you are seriously planning on getting a cycle, take the cycle safety course first http://www.ca-msp.org/. Most entry level courses provide the bike.

When you said "loud pipes save lives," I cringed. It doesn't, it's an excuse people use to buy loud pipes in order bother Howard.

(40 years experience on motorized 2 wheels)

And my first post is a stern safety warning... I'll show myself out.

http://www.pepperjackhymen.com/

• Like 3

Merry Christmas Brett, Im buying your bands albums for $20. I hope you get some o' them ducets, I love what you doooooo.

• Like 1

Backslash is not slash! Jesus Fucking Christ! If this is being written into ad copy then UNWRITE it. I know Howard is like 80 or something, but Kulap should know better than to say "backslash" right? I mean really, it's 2013, almost 2014, and Kulap is telling me to go to "earwolf.com BACKSLASH andy daly"? Really?!

Merry Christmas Brett, Im buying your bands albums for $20. I hope you get some o' them ducets, I love what you doooooo.

XMAS MIRACLE! Thank you! I'm hoping we can finish our next one this year.

• Like 1

Backslash is not slash! Jesus Fucking Christ! If this is being written into ad copy then UNWRITE it. I know Howard is like 80 or something, but Kulap should know better than to say "backslash" right? I mean really, it's 2013, almost 2014, and Kulap is telling me to go to "earwolf.com BACKSLASH andy daly"? Really?!

Better yet, go back and edit out all existing occurrences of it in every Earwolf podcast! I cringe thinking about all of the people who have typed earwolf.com\andydaly, then immediately gave up and missed out on a great podcast because they couldn't be bothered to figure out the extremely obvious alternative! Come on!

Sign in to follow this