🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 178 — Treat Your Ass Like Your Throat

Canadian actor/comedian, MADtv all star, and bear fighter Will Sasso finally makes his way to the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Will chats about growing up in Vancouver hating hockey due to his inability to skate, believing that MADtv was going to be cancelled once he joined the cast at the beginning of the 3rd season, and the honesty in acting that is missing from films today. Later, the guys call up Bruce Jenner to get some answers in regards to wanting to shave his Adam’s apple. Don’t forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI and to give the gift of Sklarbro Country pint glasses and a brand new Sklarbro County shirt to that special someone now available in the Earwolf store just in time for the holidays!

The proportions of the picture alone have sold me on this episode!

This made me look up some heights. I've noticed the Sklars seem pretty short in most pics. Google says they are 5'9", and it says Will is 6'3", but the height difference seems way more than that. Google also says Reggie is 6'0" and they were like 6 inches shorter than him on the CBBTV last week.

Engineer Brett, how tall do you think they really are?

• Like 1

This made me look up some heights. I've noticed the Sklars seem pretty short in most pics. Google says they are 5'9", and it says Will is 6'3", but the height difference seems way more than that. Google also says Reggie is 6'0" and they were like 6 inches shorter than him on the CBBTV last week.

Engineer Brett, how tall do you think they really are?

like 6'5" at least

Sign in to follow this