Episode 136 — Inspiration

5 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,429 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

Tig the season to join the Blastronaut crew for a LIVE episode from San Diego! They welcome Pinback’s own Rob Crow to chat about all things inspiration. There will even be a special impromptu song inspired by the audience. And some of your favorite Blastoff characters will make an appearance. Happy accidents!

#2 Sean G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

I didn't have time to listen to the whole thing, but I did get far enough to hear the exciting return of Teach. Punch out, Teach.

#3 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

One of my favorite live episodes.

#4 AlamoBasement

cap n' crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

this was fucking amazing the song mixed with the youtube cheering sounded flawless great great episode!

#5 MrWompler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationIn a shed in Castaic

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

PB is a truly magical podcast in that not many others could play a solid 3 to 4 minutes of an audience cheering and still be hilarious. Amazing episode!
tumble over here || tweet over there

#6 Homer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Dunnigan slam dunks Huntsberger once again. David just sits there and tries to goof on other people while having nothing to offer. The funniest thing he ever did was share his humiliating beach poop story with the world and it was only funny because of everyones reaction, listening to it was actually painful.

That being said, this was a great episode.