🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 12 — Ben Schwartz, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes talk about the perfect gift to give your assistant this holiday season and reward the new engineer for surprising them. Then, TV and film star BEN SCHWARTZ joins the guys to give us a little insight on some of his many famous film characters, tell us a bit about his acting for GIFs program, and share his thoughts on the digital age of scripts.

You guys were so good to engineer Sam and he hardly appreciated it. It sucks that he will never get the chance to ride that new motorbike to the studio, but I'm glad that you guys stood up for yourselves.

Ben Shorts was soooo funny! I really love how he explained the methodology behind his acting in all those movies. How did he prepare his makeup for all of those roles? Can someone take me through that process?

• Like 2

I knew you were going to do welcome to erf!!!!

This is the best episode yet...

fucking great.

You guys are so generous.

I just get my assistants a big ol' punch in the dick.

Wait... I don't have any assistants. Then who have I been punching in the dick? Oh, right, homeless people.

You guys are so generous.

I just get my assistants a big ol' punch in the dick.

Wait... I don't have any assistants. Then who have I been punching in the dick? Oh, right, homeless people.

You could combine the two gift ideas to make one super gift. You could make some of those "Domicile-challenged Americans" very happy ;)

Nice episode very funny I did enjoy it, yes.

Also, well done on keeping a lid on Ben Starwarz showing up as guest. As many of you know, I'm a Scoop Trooper here on HH, but first and foremost I'm a Don Cheadle Fanclub Scoop Trooper. Had I known Ben would be on the show, all my questions would have been for Ben about Don.

• Like 2

I love the show. I never post because I don't know what to say, I called RSS once. I made this for the boys for xmas. That is all.

tumblr_my6g5q9T9u1r5m9zeo1_1280.jpg

• Like 16

Nice episode very funny I did enjoy it, yes.

Also, well done on keeping a lid on Ben Starwarz showing up as guest. As many of you know, I'm a Scoop Trooper here on HH, but first and foremost I'm a Don Cheadle Fanclub Scoop Trooper. Had I known Ben would be on the show, all my questions would have been for Ben about Don.

Oh boy, this is awkward... I'm a Terrance Howard Fanclub Scoop Trooper. Safe to say we gots beef.

I love the show. I never post because I don't know what to say, I called RSS once. I made this for the boys for xmas. That is all.

tumblr_my6g5q9T9u1r5m9zeo1_1280.jpg

can u draw me like one of your French girls?

• Like 1

I'm a Terrance Howard Fanclub Scoop Trooper.

Let me help you write your next scoop:

Terrance punched (insert woman's name) on (insert date). It was (a misunderstanding / self defense).

Yikes that was an ugly negative post I just put out there. I'm enjoying my flu medicine and shouldn't be allowed to interact with people. Please do not let me sully your holidays!

I made a medley of dumb parodies for my Hollywood Handbookers. No music, crappy audio, some mistakes and breaks along the way, but hey, it's good enough for you guys. You're welcome.

Don't listen to it with earbuds..I don't want you to be mad at me.

• Like 15

https://soundcloud.c...hankbook-medley

I made a medley of dumb parodies for my Hollywood Handbookers. No music, crappy audio, some mistakes and breaks along the way, but hey, it's good enough for you guys. You're welcome.

Totes not mad. I'm like, whoa guh. You so bad Valerie, your [redacted] is a lucky man?

FIRST DRUNK POST. DEAL WITH IT EARWOLF.

• Like 4

I don't know dog, it was a little pitchy.

JK! OhOhOh wow! Why don't ya come on over Valerie(music joke)? Great tunework.

Enable downloads please. I might have to remix these later.

I don't know dog, it was a little pitchy.

JK! OhOhOh wow! Why don't ya come on over Valerie(music joke)? Great tunework.

Enable downloads please. I might have to remix these later.

I own a lot of black T shirts and my gastroenterologist looks a lot like Paula Abdul (his name is literally Paolo Abdullah, not even kidding). Is there a way to book more pilots?

Valerie Bryant, I'm in love with you after that medley. Please be my internet girlfriend. I promise I won't compete with your IRL boyfriend. Because I know he totally exists.

I'm also on team Sean.

Totes not mad. I'm like, whoa guh. You so bad Valerie, your [redacted] is a lucky man?

FIRST DRUNK POST. DEAL WITH IT EARWOLF.

I feel like a Hollywood Handjob drunk Google hangout would be fun. Just saying.

#TeamSean

• Like 2

I just got a chance to listen to this on my brand new Sony Budbuddz by Dre. GREAT TUNES! Can we collabo? I have a collabo-maker by Dre.

Back home for christmas. Crazy bored.

I've started working on the 'hollywood flag' and It's cracking my shit up.

Can't wait to show yallz

• Like 1

You should post more. You'll know what to say. Even if it's dumb and pointless. Just take my lead and harass Valerie Bryant in a weird passive aggressive way. She likes the attention.

You could also make crazy accusations about Sean and Hayes. Or you could pick a favorite host and then start shaming the other one. All kinds of things to post here about.

I just came back from Christmas Eve church service. It was Christtacular! I even got to eat part of Jesus' body and drink some of his blood. Not weird at all! It was super great!

• Like 3

thanks for saying my name in your song

please know tho i would not front, never in life

• Like 3

This was the best Christmas miracle that I have ever woken up to. I love how you downplayed it at first so I could be BLOWN AWAY by awesome.

I am really thankful for all of you wonderful forum peeps. Y'all are some chill folks :)

p.s. I hesitated to close the page after hearing that song and wound up listening to 8 other recordings. Your soundcloud account is thoroughly entertaining, stories and singing alike.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas, HandbookHeads!!!

Hayes and I love reading your posts every week. I don't think we would have continued making a podcast if this cool community didn't find it and connect to it. We really appreciate all the awesome stuff here like Burdrulz's shirts and Veebs's songs and Andy Kneis's old songs and The Classy Hobo's's great drawing and all the funny posts from everyone. And of course, the buttloads of cash we get from the good-looking commenters in the Pro Version forums don't hurt either. Heading to a big holiday party with them right now, so I gotta run. Thanks gang.

#TeamHayes

-Blenjamin

• Like 13

Holy shit wow.

'what up what up, it's funny how too scary they are'

incredible.

• Like 1