🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 70 — Tiny Skinny Weirdos

Jake’s longtime pal Moby drops by to discuss growing up in Connecticut, how Sid Vicious’ appearance in Mr. Mike’s Mondo Video changed his life, being inspired by Laura Palmer’s Theme from Twin Peaks, the best pick up line he’s ever heard, and losing his mind after the enormous success of “Play.” Remember to check out all the videos over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles!

• Like 2

Saw this one on VPN. Very nice hanging-out-with-friends vibe to the interview. And I'm not a super-huge Moby fan, but he's got some good stories.

I feel like this podcast has a wormhole into my brainspace sometimes. I was just starting to get back into Twin Peaks, because it is wonderful, and then Jake drops the Laura Palmer theme into this episode. Fuck, I love it.

Also, Moby is about as charming as any electronic music-making vegan podcast guest can be. He makes good music too. A delightful episode indeed!

Enjoyed this episode. Moby was wrong about Darby being the president of the Blondie fan club it was Jeffrey Lee Pierce Blondie fan club. Thank you Jake for your efforts. The Everything is Terrible episode had me laughing non-stop.

Sign in to follow this