🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 113 — Non-Descript Hole

John Gemberling, Stephanie Allynne, and Dan Lippert do whatever it takes to party, experiment on a four arm freak, and search for the perfect vagina on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! Plus, they check in on the war on Christmas. Give the gift of the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com, and the new improv4humans sexy robot t-shirt at the Earwolf store!

Oh my god scene of the year for mouth, nondescript and anus hole.

• Like 5

Oh my god scene of the year for mouth, nondescript and anus hole.

Yeah that's pretty much the perfect capper for 2013. Absolutely brilliant.

And we got a Bloody Mary callback!

Is anyone else having difficulties with the podcast? I've shown nothing new since tuesday and have had to listen to them off of soundcloud.

The four-holes scene was so goddamn amazing. Unbelievable.

"Having a giant anus hole is no worthy goal!" - Matt Besser

One of the best lines I've ever heard.

• Like 1

"Mouth Nondescript & Anus Hole"

We need a shirt of this! My god, that might be the best sketch of 2013 and the capper to a brilliant 2013 of Improv brilliance.

Thank you Matt and every improver that has come on to make Improv 4 Humans one of the best podcasts of the year.

-R

• Like 1

Gemberling's "non-descript" voice was creepy as hell.

Funny, but creepy.

I guess he's keeping the streak going! :mellow:

• Like 4

Wanted to echo all of the praise for that titular scene. Amazing.

Also, thanks for all of the laughs this year, Matt. Some really fantastic stuff. I'm glad I get the chance to listen to the Best Podcast in the Universe.

• Like 2

Oh yeah! Love the Four Holes sketch and the Stephanie Fat sketch. This show is great!

I love that Matt stopped the show outro and went into another scene upon hearing "Stephanie Large".

• Like 3

Thank you all for an incredible 2013! This show killed me from the first time I engineered, but this last year I've seen it truly become the best in the universe. I work extra hard on this show because I love it, and share Besser's hunger to get it to the top. He has been so good to me, and the guests have all been super cool to work and hang with. I feel like we have a well-oiled machine now that can't be stopped, really excited for 2014 plans! Your support and enthusiasm and participation really means a lot. Thanks humans!

Support Dragoon, and get the Improv Manual! I'm not even a comedian and I find it useful!

• Like 16

What a great episode! 'Who other better to know' had me in tears.

thanks for making this funny show for me mr besser

• Like 2

Jesus fucking christ, the performance art thing. The period thing gave me a visceral reaction. Performance art is THE WORST.

Glad it led to some good improv. Gemberling whiffed on the opportunity to say "We're on the hunt... for the cunt." though.

Sign in to follow this