🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 160.5 — 12/27/13 TWO CHARTED 99

You’re just in time to join Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie in celebration of the time between Christmas and the New Year on today’s TWO CHARTED! Wie-Wie counts down TWO charts in one with the Top Ladies Sang Songs of 2013 and Top 5 Rides of Disneyland while Ku-Ku shares her Top 5 Reasons Why She Loves Howard Kremer. Have yourself a happy new year! Remember that you can still give that special someone the GIFT of the Who Charted? Holiday Bundle and a pair of Kulap Vilay-SOCKS over at the Earwolf store!

Kulap is right, coming hot out of the break with the next chart theme works well.

Ku's chart was so sweet, my Grinch-sized heart grew two sizes.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Post-Christmas gift, gang!

DubipR's Top 5 Reasons why Whooch & Twooch is the best:

5. The Theme Songs- Every time I hear them in my headphones while I'm at work, I actually dance around in my seat and get into the show that much more!

4. Two Shows at Week- Like Raisin Bran, 2 Scoops of brilliance! Whooch and Twooch... peanut butter & chocolate. The perfect pairing for the work week.

3. The Guests- Always fascinating guests pop in and make the charts that much more fun.

2. Engineer 'Stard- Let's face it. The show's rudder and truly unsung hero goes to 'Stard. His engineering prowess is so on point and adds the chorus aspect to the insanity. Thank you

and the number one reason why Whooch and Twooch are the best (NUMBER ONE!)

1. Howard and Kulap- Thank you so much for making my Wednesdays and Fridays that much more fun at work. I smile a little more, I laugh harder at work (my coworkers look at me and wonder the hell is he listening to), and just flat out entertain me like no other podcast on the Earwolf network.. From this Chartist to the Chart Keepers, you're the best around.

Have a wonderful holiday season and a great new year

-Ryan

• Like 4

I always try to keep it short on the mic but in some cases I wish I had opened up more. I wanted to express how amazing this year has been for me to work on this show. I have forged incredible relationships at Earwolf and been a part of some of the most magical creative and comedic moments I've ever seen, on and off record. Kulap and Howard in particular have become very dear friends of mine and working with them on podcasts and albums (and bundles), travelling to Sundance, havin' a summah with Howard, and all those moments behind the scenes have been absolute highlights that I will remember forever. They have been so good to me. I can't wait for next year!

I wanted to thank you guys too for being so incredibly supportive to the show, to Howard's music, and to me personally. I've generally been reserved on tooch because I didn't want to be a third wheel on the show, but hearing all the positive feedback has really helped me feel more comfortable finding my place. I've seen how your support directly boosts them too. It always feels new to read that people are actually listening and digging it. I feel like we are still developing and perfecting the show, it just gets better and better. Ok, enough sap. More ridiculous music coming soon! 2014 BulgaRIA! Thank you, happy new year!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this