🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2013.4 — Best of 2013 Pt 4

And now the exciting conclusion to the best of 2013 countdown with special guest Paul F. Tompkins. What will be the number one episode of 2013? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

• Like 1

"That's crazy that means some of my favorite episodes didn't even make the top 20!" Repeat Ad Infinitum

• Like 3

I was getting a bit worried but glad my number one choice was the general consensus! Here's to a new year of CBB madness!

• Like 1

PFT dominating the top 15. Great eps. Still surprised Bleep Bleep didn't make it (see first reply above; I am the first to bite I guess) but these were all amazing and overall an unsurprising list of comedy gold. Well done, Scott and company. Well done indeed.

• Like 1

Wish we got more bonus clips :(

If you had done the extra Bs, I would have done the extra Ss.

• Like 3

YES! Why do I feel accomplishment simply because my favorite got first? I didn't do shit. Great job, guys! Wompler's birthday was the first episode I ever heard (which was weird and confusing) but now I'm a Bang Bang superfan and I'm so excited to be starting my first new year with you all!

• Like 2

Looks like I was right about what the top 3 would be.

Here's to another year of amazing CBB eps, can't see what's in store for 2014!

Again thanks Scott for providing us with all this free amazing comedy!

Also one little wish I have for this year is the return of Gelman, Mulaney, Oswalt and Pally. They were all missed this year

• Like 4

With Two Thumbs already out of contention, I am totally on board with the #1 choice, it was even funnier than the first one. I am hoping 2014 brings us a Time Bobby 3???

This year I disagreed with the list more than I usually do, but I guess it was just a good year with lots of great eps to pick from. Hope the next is just as solid!

(see first reply above; I am the first to bite I guess)

I'll be next. I'm surprised at the lack of Horatio. My favorite episode (247 - Meadows/Sanz) seems to be pretty far down the list of most people.

But as it has been said, it's hard to disagree with the list. Just a bunch of really strong episodes this year. Can't wait to complain about 2014's list.

Regards

• Like 4

I'll be next. I'm surprised at the lack of Horatio. My favorite episode (247 - Meadows/Sanz) seems to be pretty far down the list

That was my favorite as well, I was sure it was gonna be in the top 3. Great year all around though.

I was very happy to see Halfway to China breaking the top 3. I only wish in the selected clips they included Don DiMello's description of the 'Chocolate Lady' who has 'no idea what's going on.'

That line destroys everyone in the studio, and is one of my favorite things DiMello has ever said.

Here's to a great year! Cheers!

• Like 4

IT'S BEEN...great revisiting these top 15 of 2013! too bad there wasn't enough exposure to the live eps to garner enough votes because there were some amazing moments during the tour. but at least the toronto show got a shout out with the sean cullen "it's been" debacle!

happy 2014 Earwolf and fellow commenters, here's to another great year!

• Like 2

Hard to complain about this list. I had a hard time making a top 20 list, let alone a top 10. Fiere Fight was in my top 5, but it's such a specific and weird episode that I can't imagine it struck a chord with general audiences. The Pool Party episode didn't strike me as a particularly hilarious episode upon first listen, but it gets better the more you get sucked into the weirdly compelling high school drama.

I don't know what I'm trying to say, other than: thanks for a great year, Scott.

I was very happy to see Halfway to China breaking the top 3. I only wish in the selected clips they included Don DiMello's description of the 'Chocolate Lady' who has 'no idea what's going on.'

That line destroys everyone in the studio, and is one of my favorite things DiMello has ever said.

That line gave me the hardest laugh I had all year! Can't believe it wasn't included in the clip.

• Like 4

Last year, my favorite episode was voted the No. 1 best episode of the year, so I guess I have no reason to complain that this year, my favorite episode didn't even make the top 20.

Since it didn't, though, I want to offer a special shout-out to Mookie for his performance as demonic possession by Michael Jackson in my favorite episode this year, "A Visit From Hee Hee-ll."

I hope its failure to make the list won't prevent a return visit from hee hee-ll.

• Like 7

My favorite episode of the year was already covered (Two Thumbs & Not Much Else) and I am SHOCKED the Wompler Pool Party wasn't #1.

But this was a great list, 2013 was a great year for the show (and my first full year as a fan), and I'm so looking forward to a 2014 full of CBB goofery. Stay out of here, Gallant!

• Like 2

Can redneck fascinated by crimes be a new regular?

also, bring back plane breaks

"Sireens, didjya hear?!"

I'm dying laughing for the second time when Jimmy Stewart randomly joins in 'It's Been'ing

But yeah, Chico Davis could at least have made a BaBaBaBonusSuSuSuh...

And Double +1 for HeeHeeeelll (by which I mean +2, but really, just the one).

• Like 2

Time Bobby 2 was great, but the fourth anniversary show will always be #1 in my heart.

• Like 3

I enjoyed the Best of episodes and I at least considered voting for most of the 15 episodes that won, I was surprised that Lauren Lapkus and Horatio Sanz (Edit: and who can forget Jon Gabrus) didn't get an honourable mention for there first full year, I was thinking maybe next year the bonus clips could be like the Best of 2010 with categories such as Best New Guest, Best New Character, Best Debut, Best Non-Character Episode etc. just a suggestion. PS I thought Marissa would have finally Womped it up to number one but can't really complain about anything.

• Like 5