🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 71 — Everything Is Terrible!

Spend the new year celebrating VHS with Nick & Dimitri of Everything Is Terrible! They’ll discuss how they began curating lost & forgotten gems from television, the process of searching for thousands of tapes to showcase important things such as the costumed yellow dino character who hunts pedophiles, and how they build new worlds for each one of their live shows. As always, check out all the videos over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! People of Los Angeles, you can now get your tickets for a LIVE episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES on January 12th as part of the RIOT LA festival with special guest TODD BARRY! Go to www.riotla.com for tickets.

• Like 5

Holy shit I love Everything Is Terrible perhaps we could reconcile Jake call me on skype

Is it just coincidence that the yellow dino sounds exactly like Jake, especially towards the end?

• Like 1

I am shocked and disappointed that, in the midst of a conversation about Barenaked Ladies, Mr. Fogelnest flagrantly mispronounced the phrase "IT'S BEEN". I have filed a formal grievance with the Earwolf Board of Trustees and Podcasters Union Local 424.

• Like 2

This show (not this episode in particular, but it along with a few previous episodes) makes me wish I had more VHS tapes. And I've already got more than I need.