🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 264 — Creating A Krolliverse

Stars of the Kroll Show, Nick Kroll & Jenny Slate are on this week’s Big Bang Theory Comedy to chat about the upcoming season of Kroll Show, how they met doing stand-up shows in New York, and their thoughts on public restrooms. Later, Liz and Pretty Liz of PubLIZity drop by to be totally honest about Pretty Liz’s new baby, pet names, and the current movie they are pitching. Honestly, it’s an amazing episode you don’t want to miss!

All of this Bill Burr talk is REALLY making me want to hear Bill on CBB paired with a crazy character, say in a PFT or Andy Daly variety...

• Like 7

This episode flowed soo well it was over before I even finished laughing ..soo fucking good, after a shit sunday birthday this monday present has lifted my spirits. Muggin the choctaw tsk-tsk but fantastic CBB Attaboy!

Always great to have a Nick Kroll episode. Add in Gerri Platt and this one is even better!

• Like 1

WTF - there needs to be a "SPOILER ALERT" warning on this episode! Now all the cliffhangers from Kroll Show season one are ruined! Now I know the secrets of Wheels Ontario! I've been waiting all year for this, and now it's all ruined!!!!

We need to sue for emotional damages! Who's with me?

btw - TOTALLY AGREE WITH SCOTT on pooping in bathroom stalls. Will absolutely never poop when someone is in the stall next to me. Agh.

Am I the only one who's not on board with the whole Big Bang Theory Comedy thing?

Give me Comedy Bing Bong any day!

• Like 3

Gotta go to work, but I'll load this up when I get there. Looking forward, Kroll always kills it and Jenny Slate is a major B-b-b-Bonus. Anybody who doesn't love Jenny Slate should be put in prison. Prison for bad people.

• Like 6

I wonder how much Earwolf's had to pay Adam Ant in royalties.

• Like 1

I'm sad it wasn't brought up that Jenny Slate's dog is called Reggie Watts.

Last year I got to see Nick Kroll on my birthday and he appeared on CBB the day after. This year, his CBB episode drops on my birthday, and his show returns tomorrow.

Nick Kroll, always there for me on my birthday.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who's not on board with the whole Big Bang Theory Comedy thing?

Give me Comedy Bing Bong any day!

I'm on board with Comedy Bing Bong Theory/Bean Bag Theory but not so much Comedy Big Bang Theory/Big Bang Theory Comedy.

• Like 1

My only complaint is that it has caused a bunch of Big Bang Theory stuff to show up in the Comedy Bang Bang tumblr tags.

• Like 3

Wasn't really feeling this episode. I love Kroll, but I'd like to either see some new characters from him/have him focus on only one. Wasn't really feeling all the switches. Call me a purist, but I like my characters to walk in/have shown up during the break, not just all of a sudden start talking. Regular Jenny Slate is funny, and Pretty Liz is funny in bursts on Kroll show, but not so much on CBB.

Wasn't really feeling this episode. I love Kroll, but I'd like to either see some new characters from him/have him focus on only one. Wasn't really feeling all the switches. Call me a purist, but I like my characters to walk in/have shown up during the break, not just all of a sudden start talking. Regular Jenny Slate is funny, and Pretty Liz is funny in bursts on Kroll show, but not so much on CBB.

I am not complaining but this is the first ep. I haven't finished in a long time. It just wasn't for me. Love me some Kroll, not so much the Kroll show.

A quick vote for I really enjoyed it and laughed a lot.

• Like 3

The mere fact that Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone showed up makes this episode amazing for me, but I enjoyed Jenny and Nick's characs like crazy too. Glad Bill Burr dropped in too, that was very unexpected.

• Like 1

My only complaint is that it has caused a bunch of Big Bang Theory stuff to show up in the Comedy Bang Bang tumblr tags.

I'll extend that to the more general idea that it makes me think about The Big Bang Theory, which I'd prefer to never do.

• Like 4

good fucking episode Scott, Kroll, Slater. good work

Christian Slater really did kill it on this episode.

Christian Slater really did kill it on this episode.

No, it died of Krollio.