🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 138 — Best of 2013 Pt 2

Tig, Kyle, and David are back to discuss haircuts, online dating, ghosts, and to bring us part TWO of the Best of Professor Blastoff 2013 where they recall the best moments as chosen by YOU!

The ghost sighting story and tarot card reading further solidified my suspicion of the identity of Tig's mammal

• Like 1

It's really upsetting to hear that Kyle and Sarah are split up, and I wish them both the best.

That said, I made this real quick.

ZyRfPNP.jpg

• Like 6

Ah boo! I imagine Mother is constantly calling our wonderful co-host. Hope all is well!

I admit that I listened to the first Blastoff Best Of when it was new and it happened to be in the early period when I was starting to explore podcasts other than WTF and CBB. I enjoyed parts but a lot of it seemed like a bunch of in-jokes I didn't understand and I have not listened since.

The worst I can say about the Best of 2013 is that a few (RARE) parts of these have that feeling too (and as a Bing Bong fan, I understand why) but these were much more inclusive overall, and were cut together in a superior fashion.

I really enjoyed this.

Anybody wanna recommend some episodes? Thanks in advance.

I admit that I listened to the first Blastoff Best Of when it was new and it happened to be in the early period when I was starting to explore podcasts other than WTF and CBB. I enjoyed parts but a lot of it seemed like a bunch of in-jokes I didn't understand and I have not listened since.

The worst I can say about the Best of 2013 is that a few (RARE) parts of these have that feeling too (and as a Bing Bong fan, I understand why) but these were much more inclusive overall, and were cut together in a superior fashion.

I really enjoyed this.

Anybody wanna recommend some episodes? Thanks in advance.

By far the best way to extract every last drop of hilarity from the best podcast of all time is to listen to them in order starting with episode numero uno!

You won't regret it. There isn't a single episode that doesn't deliver face splitting grins.

The ghost sighting story and tarot card reading further solidified my suspicion of the identity of Tig's mammal

I don't think it's really a mystery at this point, even if Tig continues to not openly acknowledge it.

On the other hand, yeah, too bad about Kyle and Sarah. And Aaron's car!

Sign in to follow this